Issues with saving

Shele

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
The past few days, I've been having issues with the game not saving after I've changed my outfit. I'll change, play for a while, close out the game, and the next time I play, my outfit is back to what it was before I changed it. Anyone else having this problem?

It sounds like you're exiting the game immediately after changing your outfit. Yeah, the game takes a while to send your changes to the server. You could do what others have suggested and move your character to a different location to force the game to save.

^Yep. I kept having that happen, and really anything that forces a loading screen, like moving locations, should fix it. If you're just in one place and close out after you change the game didn't save the changes and you'll have to change again. That's why I always do this after changing, just in case. =D

After the first couple times it happened, I made sure I went to several locations after I changed, just for that reason. It made no difference. It saved everything else (bell amount, etc); just not my outfit. I guess now I have to wait until maintenance is done to see if it saved my lovely purple outfit I changed into last night. :rolleyes:

Back