• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New here, haii

SugaKookiesAndTae

Crusin' like NEMO
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Hey! Could someone please help me, I am new. I want to get to know everyone! Could someone please explain bells to me, I have no idea how to get them.

Hi, SugaKookies!

I'm new here, too. Any time you want to connect, I would be happy to get to know you more.

Hi!! I could explain it to you if you want! Do you want me to explain in game bells, or the bells used on the forum?

Hi, SugaKookies!

I'm new here, too. Any time you want to connect, I would be happy to get to know you more.
yes, that would be great : )

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!! I could explain it to you if you want! Do you want me to explain in game bells, or the bells used on the forum?

The forum bells. How do you get more and what are they used for

Welcome to TBT! You may wanna read the FAQ in The Bulletin Board subforum. That'd be your best bet on terms of learning about TBT and how you can spend it.

The forum bells (TBT) are basically used for the same thing in game bells are, buying and selling! They’re basically equivalent to the in game bells in that you can buy stuff with them (villagers, rare items...) but they’re worth more, I can’t remember the exchange rate so I’ll get back to you on that! And you get them by participating in events on the forums or selling stuff in your game through the forum :)

Back