If you could change one thing about your town...

I know it's not her fault that nintendo coded her into such a horrid creature.

That urge to push her off a cliff is a natural urge.
Nintendo wanted us to feel that way. ^_^
That's why they made a New 3DS faceplate of her, huh? ;) Nothing says 'sales!' like the compulsion to push a cute puppy girl off high altitudes. :rolleyes:

It's a joke. ^_^

A CGI puppy.

I had a german shepherd for years that I loved. He meant everything to me.

He was cute.
He was also real. :(

Last edited:
I have a few rocks I'd really like to move, and believe it or not I would actually like one more pond. I am really happy with the town other than that (I restarted 3 weeks ago and spent many hours map resetting so it's still got that new vibe).

Speaking of Isabelle, it would really be nice if plotting projects with her wasn't so much of a hassle. You have to push her around so that the both of you are in the place you maybe want it. It's a shame they couldn't make the project plotting like they did with the furniture placement of WA and HHD.

I would put cherry blossom trees to make a path, like a forest. c:

I don't have anything major I'd like to see different, but a couple of small things would be having Retail closer to the dock (instead of right beside my train station - it's fine for the layout, but not so nice when hauling stuff from the island), having circle grass (which I've always wanted to try out but only ever had square or triangle), and having a green or brown train station exterior.

I would like to change my modern police station into a rustic one and also move Lolly's house just a few tiles to the right so she's in line with my bridge.

Back