If you could change one thing about your town...

thisistian

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
What would you change?

I would have apples as my native fruit, instead of pears. Pears are okay, but perfect apples just look freaking delicious.

I'd get rid of either the reset centre or police station.
One is annoying..
The other is useless.

id chance the amount of PWP's you can have in a town :p

In my main town I'd probably set my house back a bit further than I put it. On the plus side, though, I do have enough space to plant trees and circle my path around the back, which I can't complain about!

As for my second town the big freaking rock where I want my campsite is a real pain in the behind.

Get rid of the rocks. I try to landscape around them, but...man, they can be really annoying.

change the house placement for some of my villagers. of course, i got most of my dreamies after the update, which would had made everything so much easier

Get rid of the rocks. I try to landscape around them, but...man, they can be really annoying.

i planted bushes around my rocks.
like for example.
B =bush
F = flower
R = rock

BBBBB
BFFFB
FFRFF
BFFFB
BBBBB

and just make them fall more into the back fround
and just make paths around it.

We should have the option to dismantle some of the public projects. They shouldn't be permanent with the only other option being to reset the whole town. That is just ludicrous.

mistvale: i'd structure my town a little differently- the campsite would be somewhere nicer, and i wouldn't have to put my character houses in weird nooks and crannies

mitaka: so far it's going well, but i just want it to develop faster!! :')

My tent/campsite is practically right next to Harv's RV site. So it would be nice if I could move that now.

I kinda wish I didn't place my campsite right in front of the train tracks. For some reason i thought it'd be a great "naturey" place at the time, and it wasn't even that long ago! What was I thinking!
It's doesn't bother me too much, though. It was a weird thin strip of land that I probably wouldn't have done anything else with :0

I kinda wish I didn't place my campsite right in front of the train tracks. For some reason i thought it'd be a great "naturey" place at the time, and it wasn't even that long ago! What was I thinking!
It's doesn't bother me too much, though. It was a weird thin strip of land that I probably wouldn't have done anything else with :0
I did the same thing! Right next to the cafe, too. Maybe it's silly but the idea I had in mind is more of a convenient, metropolitan campsite for travelers than something really woodsy. I ended up making a sign that says 'camp and coffee' and put it between the two, haha!

My campsite is next to my office, I still kind of like where it is...but it would be nice to be able to move some stuff around if I ever want to. It was a good idea at the time because it was close to the ocean/cliff drop. Then Harv's update came, but I guess it still kind of works.

change my villager house placement, omg. i'm still annoyed at Pekoe for moving in in front of a bridge :(

If I could only change one thing about my main town, it would be to equalize the landmasses a bit more because one is larger than the other. I also unfortunately have Harvey's RV park situated in a place that makes absolutely no logical sense, so the change to the landmasses would hopefully resolve that problem.

If I could change more than one thing about my main town, I'd also like to:
  • Have apples as the town fruit instead of pears.
  • Maybe move Drift's house from its current position as it's too close to the Town Hall.
  • Move Ankha's house closer to the other villagers and away from the train station.
  • Move my own house so it's not blocking the waterfall. It looked deceptively nice when the house was smaller, but I'm a bit disappointed with it now that the house is fully expanded.
  • Move Re-Tail closer to the train tracks so that it would be situated closer to Main Street.
---

If I could change one thing about my second, circus/magic show-themed town, it would be to move or remove a specific rock that is near my mayor's house.

---

If I could change anything about my third town, it would be to switch which character was mayor because it would fit their characters better. Not that torn up about it, but yeah.

---

I'm not sure that I'd change anything about my all-bird town. I'm pretty happy with it and no glaring faults come to mind.

Wait!!!!

I haven't thought this through.

I'd get rid of Isabelle!

Horrid, horrid, HORRID little spoils-all-my-PWP's-just-because-she-can, dog!

:D

Isabelle does her best. :(

I know it's not her fault that nintendo coded her into such a horrid creature.

That urge to push her off a cliff is a natural urge.
Nintendo wanted us to feel that way. ^_^

Back