Villager placement help!

EconomicPig

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Cake
I was doing the strat where you keep creating a new character until the villager moving in put its plot in a place you like, I did like 3 resets until I mindlessly accidentally loaded up my mayor, and now the animal put his house in a bad spot! I've never time traveled before but if I time travel backwards will I be able to prevent him from moving in? Thanks!

Right, the plot is now set since you loaded the mayor and no amout of time traveling can change it. Sorry about that. I know how frustrating it is because I've done the same...

Do you have any Amiibo cards? You can move the villager out right away if you do. If not, I'm afraid you'll have to wait until they decide to move. I've done this before, it feels really bad. :(

If you time travel two days forward, check for pings and then time travel two days back to check for pings again, the villager should ask to move eventually. If you do use this method, though, be very careful not to accidentally lose a villager you intended to hold onto!

Thank you everyone for the advice! The person moving in is an amiibo card I used, not a dreamie but someone I didn't mind having in my town. I'll definitely try moving out some villagers with the amiibo/cards i own, considering some of them are in pretty bad locations for my town planning.

Yeah just scan a amiibo villager in. That'll kick them out regardless. You might have to wait a day or two until they are moved in (everything unpacked) I did this once or twice and I almost accidentally did that to. I was glad I didn't though, sorry to hear about your sticky situation. It's hard to keep it a conscious effort, but you just got to remind yourself when you're trying to plot.

Back