What is the native fruit of your town?

In Vista it's apples.
In Chocolat, Moonview and Flora it's cherries.....

I forgot what it was in my extra town, but it might be cherries as well.

my native fruit is apples! im going for a very autumn-ish town (mid-november) so the reds will blend in nicely, so i'm happy about that :)

I got peaches as my native fruit, but I wouldn't have minded if I got peaches or pears while I was resetting my town since both go with my town theme. Although I will admit peaches look a lot cuter when they're on town signatures.

My Native Fruit are Apples. Pretty nice I guess. :p Cherries would've been cool too.

Last edited:
I usually end up with apples or cherries. My favorite are cherries though. Love them both in game and in real life. Perfect cherries are also really cute colored.

i have oranges in my town and it's definitely my favorite
i planted peaches all over my town instead ><

Apples! I love the look of perfect apples.

My native fruit's pears. Pears look pretty nice, but I like peaches so much better, so my town's about 50% pears and 50% peaches at the moment.

I have native Peaches. <3 I like the soft pink of them regularly and the pretty golden shade they take when they are Perfect! I planted all fruits in my town though, as I like having the variation. :3

Peaches. I think apples are my favourite perfect though, but not gonna restart now lol

I've always had apples in my towns, since GC days, simply by luck of the draw.

My two NL towns, I have cherries. I like the way they look, especially in the fall, so that's okay. I'm hoping to get a basket the other perfect fruits (I have pears), because they look nice displayed in the kitchen.

As for the other fruits, I have them planted in different sections of town.

Mine is apples, and I have thought about cutting down all my non native fruit trees and just having the one type..or maybe have one corner with one of each different type, and the rest of the town the native fruit. My town is still a work in progress, so I haven't quite decided yet.

I think I got apple first try. My first favorite is peach I think, but my friend made a joke about them (and how the perfect peaches look like extra squeaky-clean polished butts). Ever since, as funny as it was, I stick with apple. Landed on apple for my second town as well, I love them.

Cybrtron has pears.

I'm going to stick with them, mainly because the perfect versions are so golden and lovely. I'd eventually like there to be no regular pear trees in Cybrtron - only perfect ones. Not sure if this is a good idea, but it might look nice.

Yay, another pear fan, excellent.

Back