• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what are your obscure interests?

skribbl.io is awesome but haven't really had time to play it lately, wish we could do like a discord or thread here for it but it'd probably die just with the CAH online (ALTHOUGH BRING BACK THOSE MEOW) nights.

also yeah genesis is not really obscure lol.

--

I'd say my book taste is a bit.. eclectic too I guess.

i really like conspiracy theories and stuff. i know its dumb and childish, but theyre so cool
also, i like codes and puzzles and junk. like Cicada 3301. ive seen a video explaining the whole puzzle like 11 times lmao

i really love bugs, the occult, and genetics (idrk if that counts as obscure, but it's one of my biggest interests as well as biology in general).

I like fantasizing about dystopian settings in detail... With nearly Dwight Schrute-intensity. Like, I'll imagine precisely how I'll go about sneaking in the woods & hunting to survive (which is doubly strange for me, since I don't really eat meat in rl). How I would skin deer, which parts I'd salvage first and how I'd haul it back to our cottage/barn/fortress. How much livestock we'd keep (I don't even live on a farm, lmao). Which provisions to take, how I'd tell my family/friends to fill all the containers with water first before the taps stop working, and so on. And no, I don't have one of those fallout shelters. I have a thing for survival video games too, though I've never played many myself (Mac Air etc.), but there are always Let's Plays.

Last edited:
Back