what are your obscure interests?

skribbl.io is awesome but haven't really had time to play it lately, wish we could do like a discord or thread here for it but it'd probably die just with the CAH online (ALTHOUGH BRING BACK THOSE MEOW) nights.

also yeah genesis is not really obscure lol.

--

I'd say my book taste is a bit.. eclectic too I guess.

i really like conspiracy theories and stuff. i know its dumb and childish, but theyre so cool
also, i like codes and puzzles and junk. like Cicada 3301. ive seen a video explaining the whole puzzle like 11 times lmao

i really love bugs, the occult, and genetics (idrk if that counts as obscure, but it's one of my biggest interests as well as biology in general).

I like fantasizing about dystopian settings in detail... With nearly Dwight Schrute-intensity. Like, I'll imagine precisely how I'll go about sneaking in the woods & hunting to survive (which is doubly strange for me, since I don't really eat meat in rl). How I would skin deer, which parts I'd salvage first and how I'd haul it back to our cottage/barn/fortress. How much livestock we'd keep (I don't even live on a farm, lmao). Which provisions to take, how I'd tell my family/friends to fill all the containers with water first before the taps stop working, and so on. And no, I don't have one of those fallout shelters. I have a thing for survival video games too, though I've never played many myself (Mac Air etc.), but there are always Let's Plays.

Last edited:
Back