• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Auction Flurry

She's one of my dreamies! I'll need to sell some beetles on the island or exchange TBT bells for that much IGB, but I do really want her.

Is there a buyout? And when is the end date?
I'll pay for ItsSarahxo, so count me in

I don't think you understand. I'm simply paying for her,
for the other user in one of your many posts (Sarah) to pick her up.

Hello! I see you've made 4 separate threads to auction this same villager, and we do ask that you refrain from doing this and simply stick to one thread. You've also changed the terms of your auction multiple times, which isn't allowed according to our rules and guidelines section 3.c. I'd strongly suggest reading them in full before organizing another auction, as with the way things stand the people above would have the right to leave negative Wi-Fi feedback had you sold this villager to someone else after agreeing to a sale here.

Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions!

Oh it's no biggie! I love helping <3
If this ever doesn't work, I have Flurry as well.
I'll keep an eye on this~

Oh it's no biggie! I love helping <3
If this ever doesn't work, I have Flurry as well.
I'll keep an eye on this~

He just sent me a PM saying she already left. Idk if someone else bought her but :/

Probably sold her to someone else, he said she'd leave in 2-3 days, but that was only yesterday... No worries. I'll PM you x

Back