• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need to check out other Able Sisters!

ShinyFinderNoah

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5965-8726-0486
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi. So 2 of my villagers asked for Umbrelllas from Jingle this year. The problem is, the ones they asked for I don't have them catalogued :(. I've been checking everyday since the two told me but no luck. So if I could come check out your Able Sisters that would be a huge help! The specific ones I need are the Candy Umbrella and the Red umbrella. Thanks for reading.

Not in my shop. Let me check catalogue

EDIT: Nope sorry I looked but I don't have them cataloged either

Last edited:
I can order you the red umbrella today if you'd like. I can also keep an eye out for the candy umbrella. Thanks!

hey guys- toy day works a little differently than it seems you think it does. during december, villagers give you clues to what they want for toy day, but you don't actually go out a buy the items yourself- you wait for toy day (and gather all the santa clothing items to dress like him: santa hat, santa pants, santa beard, santa jacket, santa boots) and jingle the reindeer will give you a sack of toys that you have to pass out to the villagers. it's a bit of a puzzle and you have to remember what the villagers said they wanted, but it's not your job to get the presents :)

hope that helped!!

hey guys- toy day works a little differently than it seems you think it does. during december, villagers give you clues to what they want for toy day, but you don't actually go out a buy the items yourself- you wait for toy day (and gather all the santa clothing items to dress like him: santa hat, santa pants, santa beard, santa jacket, santa boots) and jingle the reindeer will give you a sack of toys that you have to pass out to the villagers. it's a bit of a puzzle and you have to remember what the villagers said they wanted, but it's not your job to get the presents :)

hope that helped!!

Oh really. Well shoot never thought it was like that. I guess I don't need to check out other towns. Thanks

hope that helped!!

Is that really how it works? I've tried looking on the interwebs but couldn't find anything but this list: http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/Topic/6089493/1/TOY_DAY_Gift_List

I've been buying presents based off of these suggestions.

Oh yes please. Just PT me when you've got the red umbrella.Thanks!
- I can still order you the rd umbrella if you'd like but I understand if you've changed your mind.

Last edited:
Yeah. I guess I don't need it anymore. Thanks for giving me the option. Have an awesome day!

Is that really how it works? I've tried looking on the interwebs but couldn't find anything but this list: http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/Topic/6089493/1/TOY_DAY_Gift_List

I've been buying presents based off of these suggestions.
yes i'm sure- the guide you're looking at seems to be from 2013, around when the game first came out so its outdated information. jingle comes and gives you the gifts :) here's the toy day wikia page (x) that says that jingle gives you the gifts if you'd like to make sure :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah. I guess I don't need it anymore. Thanks for giving me the option. Have an awesome day!

sure thing and you too! :blush:

yes i'm sure- the guide you're looking at seems to be from 2013, around when the game first came out so its outdated information. jingle comes and gives you the gifts :) here's the toy day wikia page (x) that says that jingle gives you the gifts if you'd like to make sure :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure thing and you too! :blush:

Thank you for telling me the proper way Toy Day works, 5cm/s! I feel like such an idiot. I just started playing ACNL in August and it's also my first AC game ever. I've sort of just been stumbling my way through things. You have saved me a ton of worry & work. Thank you so much!

Thank you for telling me the proper way Toy Day works, 5cm/s! I feel like such an idiot. I just started playing ACNL in August and it's also my first AC game ever. I've sort of just been stumbling my way through things. You have saved me a ton of worry & work. Thank you so much!

no worries! it makes perfect sense that you'd have to go buy the gifts yourself too, so don't worry about it- it's not like halloween where jack comes at the beginning of the month to explain halloween to you... toy day is a lot more mysterious heh!

i really hope you enjoy toy day when it comes ;)

I have a question on Toy day. Do you catalog the items that you get to give to your villagers? And If you don't want to give back the sack that Jingle gives you can you use it to hold items? Or does it magically disapear? (I think Jingles dialog says it doesn't disapear but becomes a normal bag)

I have a question on Toy day. Do you catalog the items that you get to give to your villagers? And If you don't want to give back the sack that Jingle gives you can you use it to hold items? Or does it magically disapear? (I think Jingles dialog says it doesn't disapear but becomes a normal bag)

you don't get to catalog the items even when you pass them out, which sucks, and the bag turns into an item called the "mystery bag" after toy day is over- you can't put anything in it or take anything out, but you can carry it around on your back :)

no worries! it makes perfect sense that you'd have to go buy the gifts yourself too, so don't worry about it- it's not like halloween where jack comes at the beginning of the month to explain halloween to you... toy day is a lot more mysterious heh!

i really hope you enjoy toy day when it comes ;)

It really is more mysterious than Halloween. I've been worried for weeks because most of my villagers weren't giving me the info I was supposed to be getting and then when they finally did tell me I only had 2 of the things in my catalog so I thought I'd be having to buy the rest.

Due to family being over I'm actually going to do Toy Day on the evening of the 25th - after all the "family togetherness" ends. :p I hope you enjoy Toy Day too! Thank you again for all the information!

Back