• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Fruit (updated)

Rasha

Antisocial
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2831-9285-1902
Isabelle
Lobo
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (146) +
Hello! I'd like to buy full baskets from the listed fruits:

- Pear
- Orange
- Perfect Orange
- Peach
- Persimmon

if you're got a full basket of anything I've listed please offer a price (you can send a VM if you want), I can pay in TBT :)

Edited.

Last edited:
hi! i can get you all the perfect fruit except for oranges for 8 tbt. also by the way, there's only perfect fruit for five types: oranges, apples, peaches, apples, and pears. unfortunately, the game doesn't have perfect fruit of everything else.

Last edited:
hi! i can get you all the perfect fruit except for oranges for 8 tbt. also by the way, there's only perfect fruit for five types: oranges, apples, peaches, apples, and pears. unfortunately, the game doesn't have perfect fruit of everything else.

ok that's great! and thanks for the info, first time I know this.
please let me know when you're available to trade, and add my fc, I already added yours.

Last edited:
ok that's great! and thanks for the info, first time I know this.
please let me know when you're available to trade, and add my fc, I already added yours.

i've added your fc, and i can trade now if you want.

Hey I can get you any full basket of any fruit for 1 tbt each, which ones do you need? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have regular oranges though unfortunately! Only perfect ones

Last edited:
You can take all the fruit off my ground. There's a bunch of oranges and stuff. You can have em for free

Back