• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What does your camp look like?

Katelyn

Check out my PWYW Shops~
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jack
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
So I finally just finished decorating for my holiday themed camp, it took over 1500 candy canes but I made it lol. That being said, what does your camp look like? Did you decorate it differently for the holidays? Does it look the same? Show us below!

Here?s mine:

t4z39x.png
2hz5rn9.png

Took this last week. Haven't changed much, except that Nook now sits where Butch is & snow & I'm already done with the tents.
Screenshot_2017-12-04-05-31-12.jpg
Wow...That shrunk to the point of not being viewable... Let's try forum code....
Screenshot_2017-12-04-05-31-12_zpsakrybdw9.png

I see Photobucket has become even MORE useless.

Last edited:
Poolside resort:

wEUCLzN.jpg

Outdoor scoop shop:

ObBzNjq.jpg

Outdoor scoop shop at night:

P3ily8N.jpg

Add me: 4875 5174 565

Your campsites look great! I haven't seen most of these items yet... I guess I will eventually. Did they do away with the cool video panning feature and replace it with the silly in-game screen shot feature? Or, is this hidden somewhere else now? I hate that there is that little square now when you hit the camera icon. I want the video camera icon/feature back!

Back