Giveaway Free White Festive Trees (currently offline > busy irl)

Looks like these trees are going fast! I'll pay for another twenty, if you have that many, for you to keep giving them away for free. :)

(and if you don't have that many left, you can keep the extra bells anyway, I really don't need them)

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to get one if you still have any free ones left! :3 If they're not free anymore, how much are they priced?
Hello! I would love a free white festive tree. If there are any available. Thanks for doing this!
of course y'all c: gimme a sec to add you both!

Looks like these trees are going fast! I'll pay for another twenty, if you have that many, for you to keep giving them away for free. :)

(and if you don't have that many left, you can keep the extra bells anyway, I really don't need them)
hhh kenobi you're literally too nice for this world ;-;
i do have have more than twenty left! i'll give them all good homes ♡

Last edited:
Yay! I'm glad my bells can help make other people happy. They weren't doing anything for me, just sitting there in my account. ^o^;>

anactoria and burger, gates open!

turning this into a giveaway thread permanently :3

May I get two? One for myself and my sister? Mayor would be Holly. :lemon:

hello!! gosh this is so kind of you, could i have 2? i wanna give the other one to a close friend of mine who recently got back into playing animal crossing! <3

I'd like 2 please :)
My mayor's name is Sarah.

May I get two? One for myself and my sister? Mayor would be Holly. :lemon:

Hi sorry! I didn't even check the forums today. I can come get them tonight if you're free :)

hello!! gosh this is so kind of you, could i have 2? i wanna give the other one to a close friend of mine who recently got back into playing animal crossing! <3

I would like 2 please. Mayor Jonah of Cyancape. Hope you have a fun time shopping!

Can I have just one please? :)

holy heck. i was not expecting to come back from shopping to this xD
yes to all of you! i'll add all your fcs and if you're online currently my gate will be open in five minutes. anyone else, vm me when you're back online!

Last edited:
Back