Giveaway Free White Festive Trees (currently offline > busy irl)

Eerrmm... I keep getting a message saying I don’t have thT amount of bells to transfer? But as you can see I have 20 and my currency is showing 20..? Help?

Edit: it finally went through... phew! I was panicking. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Eerrmm... I keep getting a message saying I don’t have thT amount of bells to transfer? But as you can see I have 20 and my currency is showing 20..? Help?

you should be able to send now that you have 21

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you both, gates open in a minute!

awesome, thank you!!

i'm not sure what to tell you friendo!
if you're having trouble, you don't need to worry about it; just take the trees free ♡ consider it a christmas present~

i'm not sure what to tell you friendo!
if you're having trouble, you don't need to worry about it; just take the trees free ♡ consider it a christmas present~

I got it to send! But thank you! You’re so kind to offer that. Thank you for the trees and have a good night!

On my way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you. Transfer complete.

thanks a bunch, and have a good night~

- - - Post Merge - - -

legit was not expecting this many people to want trees omg
good thing i have a lot xD

Wait, are these things rare/expensive? It was my only festive item during the beginning of the month and I had no idea where it came from!

Hello! If you still have any, may I get one? :)
yes you may, vm me when you're online please ~

Wait, are these things rare/expensive? It was my only festive item during the beginning of the month and I had no idea where it came from!
i'm not sure actually? i know they're dlc and i just saw people paying waaay too much for them for whatever reason, so i thought i'd help out and sell them cheap.

Back