• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Free White Festive Trees (currently offline > busy irl)

Eerrmm... I keep getting a message saying I don’t have thT amount of bells to transfer? But as you can see I have 20 and my currency is showing 20..? Help?

Edit: it finally went through... phew! I was panicking. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Eerrmm... I keep getting a message saying I don’t have thT amount of bells to transfer? But as you can see I have 20 and my currency is showing 20..? Help?

you should be able to send now that you have 21

- - - Post Merge - - -

added you both, gates open in a minute!

awesome, thank you!!

i'm not sure what to tell you friendo!
if you're having trouble, you don't need to worry about it; just take the trees free ♡ consider it a christmas present~

i'm not sure what to tell you friendo!
if you're having trouble, you don't need to worry about it; just take the trees free ♡ consider it a christmas present~

I got it to send! But thank you! You’re so kind to offer that. Thank you for the trees and have a good night!

On my way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you. Transfer complete.

thanks a bunch, and have a good night~

- - - Post Merge - - -

legit was not expecting this many people to want trees omg
good thing i have a lot xD

Hello! If you still have any, may I get one? :)

Last edited:
Wait, are these things rare/expensive? It was my only festive item during the beginning of the month and I had no idea where it came from!

Hello! If you still have any, may I get one? :)
yes you may, vm me when you're online please ~

Wait, are these things rare/expensive? It was my only festive item during the beginning of the month and I had no idea where it came from!
i'm not sure actually? i know they're dlc and i just saw people paying waaay too much for them for whatever reason, so i thought i'd help out and sell them cheap.

bumping for the day before close!

all interested, please vm~

Back