• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Free White Festive Trees (currently offline > busy irl)

punctuallyAbsent

please don't message me about my collectibles
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1884-1888-1873
Blue Rosewater Potion
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Rosewater Potion
Celeste Chick Plush
Blue Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Feedback
100% (447) +
alright people i'm gonna be giving away some t r e e s

they are FREE!! limit 2 per person tho, and please don't be a grinch and just resell. this is the holidays people it is time for goodwill and Generosity not profit

some minor things to note:

>my timezone is cst. FOR THE LOVE OF MY SLEEP SCHEDULE PLEASE DO NOT POST BETWEEN MIDNIGHT AND 6AM CST. if your timezone conflicts with that please vm user @padfoot6, we are bffsies and they have agreed to help with this when i'm sleeping. bless them

>if the thread title says 'offline' please vm user @padfoot6; if it says 'taking a break' i'm here but i'm doing other trades

>i do PICK UP only, padfoot6 does DROP OFF only. please do NOT ask them to do pick up, thanks luvs

>state username on arrival or state mayor name when you post or vm

>if i'm not within sight, you may just take your tree and leave after stating your username, no need to wait for me

Last edited:
I thought Nintendo only sent a single tree to those who can get DLC.

Last edited:
Back