Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Is anyone else annoyed by the constant repetition of villagers talking about Toy Day and Jingle? I swear I can't talk to them about anything else when it's near that day. :(

Last edited:
Yep.
I'm the mayor.
I'm the bank.
I'm the fruit man.
I'm the delivery boy.

And now...

I'm freaking SANTA CLAUS! :D

Weeeee!

Last edited:
I only like it when they tell me what they want from Jingle this year.

Last year I had two villagers who both wanted wallpaper but neither of them said what kind.
Instead it was all those ?general Jingle vapid conversations?.

?I love Jingle!?
?Will Jingle come this year?!?
?It?s Jingle time of year!?
?Jingle is so busy this time of year!?

Just tell me what you want?!

I only like it when they tell me what they want from Jingle this year.

Last year I had two villagers who both wanted wallpaper but neither of them said what kind.
Instead it was all those “general Jingle vapid conversations”.

“I love Jingle!”
“Will Jingle come this year?!”
“It’s Jingle time of year!”
“Jingle is so busy this time of year!”

Just tell me what you want?!
I have it written down what they want, and what color.
Freya was the odd one out.
She wants FOOD. o_O

Wolves! ^_^

yes cuz I'm not bringing them anything lol so I don't need 2 know what they want for Toy Day. The fact that they start doing it at like the very start of December makes sure that it gets super old.

That habeen telling me what they want, and the color. I?m screen caping each time it was a mentioned new, so I could have a post. I want to do perfect delivery. I have the whole outfit too so I can get the bag.

Last edited:
That habeen telling me what they want, and the color. I’m screen caping each time it was a mentioned new, so I could have a post. I want to do perfect delivery. I have the whole outfit too so I can get the bag.

The bag?
You get a festive wreath, and jingle sends his pic the day after. (I think?)

That habeen telling me what they want, and the color. I?m screen caping each time it was a mentioned new, so I could have a post. I want to do perfect delivery. I have the whole outfit too so I can get the bag.

It?s all about the bag!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

The bag?
You get a festive wreath, and jingle sends his pic the day after. (I think?)

If you want the bag, then you won?t get the wreath or Jingle?s pic.

But an alternate character can get the bag, and another can get the wreath!

Ok. I’m confused. From what I read, you get the magic bag if you where the full outfit. If you are perfect with deliveries, you get jingles pic.

Aw, what!
I have no room for a second character. :-/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. I’m confused. From what I read, you get the magic bag if you where the full outfit. If you are perfect with deliveries, you get jingles pic.

I've never heard of the bag.
Is it Japan only?

I read it's the wreath.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just googled it.
It's the present bag. You get it by not giving the bag back to jingle by morning.

It's a useless item.

Last edited:
Aw, what!
I have no room for a second character. :-/

- - - Post Merge - - -

I?ve noticed in a few Dream towns that people use the bag as items in Holiday / Toy Day Dream towns.

Honestly I?ve never kept the bag because there used to be / still is a bug where if you
Don?t give out all the presents you are stuck with the bag in your inventory.

Not sure if true, but I do not want to be stuck with the bag! That?s Jingle?s job!

That's why I'm not taking to them that much right now and I don't like giving them that junk anyway... some of their rooms are already a mess and I also don't like when they ask for clothes, the outfit is usually some shirt I think is ugly and in one of my towns I have a dress code, so that's a NO.

Edit: The bag will be empty, I kept one.
It won't be stuck, you can remove it. :)

Last edited:
I might skip toy day.
Most of them want clothes, and I'm not going through another tulip shirt incident. :D

In my town, Scoot wants something pink and Deirdre wants something gray. Is that furniture? They weren't more specific than that.

In my town, Scoot wants something pink and Deirdre wants something gray. Is that furniture? They weren't more specific than that.

Keep talking to them until they tell you what they want. Still a few days, yet! They will say, quite plainly, what type of item they want - be it furniture, clothes, food, wallpaper, etc... I've found it's random when they tell you both sets of info. There's one villager of mine who's said multiple times he wants a lamp but not what color.

Keep talking to them until they tell you what they want. Still a few days, yet! They will say, quite plainly, what type of item they want - be it furniture, clothes, food, wallpaper, etc... I've found it's random when they tell you both sets of info. There's one villager of mine who's said multiple times he wants a lamp but not what color.

Thank you! I'll do that. I just came back to this town after a hiatus so I've missed half the month of conversations. And now Anabelle wants something aqua haha.

I really like that my villagers are getting into the holiday spirit - then again, this is by far my favorite time of year. I've been jotting down their requests in the 3DS "Notes" app, and have gotten roughly half of them figured out.

Delivering gifts seems like it'll be a lot of fun. Can't wait 'til Toy Day!

yes cuz I'm not bringing them anything lol so I don't need 2 know what they want for Toy Day. The fact that they start doing it at like the very start of December makes sure that it gets super old.

Me, neither; yes, I am playing Scrooge this year. Been there, done that is my motto the second time around, generally.

PS I have to save my rl energy for most important things as it is, including in-game activities...:(

Last edited:
oh yeah, hearing it all 4 times now is quite the bomb

"i want this! that! gift day is cominggggg hey ik you're gonna be santa so give me those gifts yo butt"

Back