• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Items that I really want qq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hello there everyone. This is just a list of the items that I really want to have. I can offer IGB and TBT (if the prices are fair)...I will be adding more things when it comes so here we go:

Last edited:
hi I have a lot of stuff you're looking for!

i can get you the whole cinnamoroll set for 12 tbt?

i have the hello kitty set for 10 tbt?

i also have

i have the white festive tree which I've seen is a
rare item so i was looking for 40-50 tbt for it

i also have: fairy bottle, sushi container, and iron garden chair for 1 tbt each?

Hiya! It might take a bit of time but if you're interested I can get everything from your list for 2 tbt each ^^

hi I have a lot of stuff you're looking for!

i can get you the whole cinnamoroll set for 12 tbt?

i have the hello kitty set for 10 tbt?

i also have

i have the white festive tree which I've seen is a
rare item so i was looking for 40-50 tbt for it

i also have: fairy bottle, sushi container, and iron garden chair for 1 tbt each?

ah hold on a sec

Last edited:
I think ill hold off on the festive tree and get the hello kitty set and cinnamon set does it comes with the outfit? and ill take the fairy bottle, sushi container, and iron garden chair for 1 tbt each ^^

sure! and no someone bought the outfits separately from me before so it's just the furniture. is that still okay?

sure! and no someone bought the outfits separately from me before so it's just the furniture. is that still okay?

aww i really wanted the outfit but thats alright. let me just add you ill be happy to take the cinnamon and hello kitty set along with the other 1 tbt items

I can give you Bathroom Shelf, Hyrulean Treasure, Rupee, and Piece of Heart for 1 tbt each.

aww i really wanted the outfit but thats alright. let me just add you ill be happy to take the cinnamon and hello kitty set along with the other 1 tbt items

alright I'll add you, I'm going to make sure I have all the items on one character c:

hey I'll be there soon! also, i realized i don't have another fairy bottle, but i do have the fancy tea set instead? hope that's ok c:

hey I'll be there soon! also, i realized i don't have another fairy bottle, but i do have the fancy tea set instead? hope that's ok c:
the only thing im missing is the drawer from the hello kitty set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back