Excited to Join!

ewitsChu

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi all, I was pleasantly surprised to see a relatively active Animal Crossing forum here, so I decided to join.

I've played most of the AC games (haven't picked up Pocket Camp yet), and I've probably put the most time into Wild World on the DS. However, as the original GameCube game was my first of the series, it definitely has a special place in my heart. Sadly, I don't have access to any of my old towns. :(

Anyway, I recently picked up New Leaf again after dipping my toes in a few years ago. So, I'll probably pop in there to do some trading. Any tips for using this forum would be greatly appreciated! Especially regarding abbreviations - those are always tough for me to pick up, lol.

Hello and welcome to the forums! In terms of abbreviations, I don't think we use too much lingo here. The most common thing traders will probably say/request are TBT or 'Bells', which is the forum currency (not based on real life currency.)

Say for example you were seeking a certain furniture set, a trader may sell the entire set to you for 5 TBT or however much they deem fair as a price.

When talking about trading/selling villagers, if a villager has been 'voided' or 'void' that just means the user let the villager move out without having a person pick them up to move into their town. Thus said villager won't go anywhere but into the void, to be recycled into a town after 16 villagers.

Aside from those two things aforementioned, I think that wraps it up. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM (personal message)

Oh yeah and

Welcome to The Bell Tree!!

Back