• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Come visit Hangzhou's dream address!

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (129) +
Hello, everyone!
I'm looking for critiques for my dream town, it's mostly finished except for the mayor's house, which I'm still working on.

DOJpfeXUQAABk8D.jpg

It's a zen town inspired on the chinese zodiac legend. All 12 signs are present, as is the God who arranged the party.

DNB656lVoAAcYdG.jpg

My ultimate goal is having all 10 villagers wear the zodiac crests I've made, and I'm actually close to achieveing that! Only Butch, Dora, Angus and Annalise to go~

DQFjEnFVAAAkcFP.jpg

Come visit and tell me what you think/improvements/critique!

Dream Address: 5D00-00B1-56ED

Thank you! ♫

Hey! I visited Hangzhou recently and thought it was very beautiful! I'm not really good at giving critique, but I loved every part of it! All of your villagers fit in very well, according to your theme! Your theme is really unique and stands out of other themes. Your paths blends in amazingly with your flower patterns, bamboo, and trees! Lots of work involved! Overall, a pleasant and serene visit! I'd rate it 10/10 :)

Last edited:
Hey! I visited Hangzhou recently and thought it was very beautiful! I'm not really good at giving critique, but I loved every part of it! All of your villagers fit in very well, according to your theme! Your theme is really unique and stands out of other themes. Your paths blends in amazingly with your flower patterns, bamboo, and trees! Lots of work involved! Overall, a pleasant and serene visit! I'd rate it 10/10 :)

OMG, you're so kind ;v;
Thank you! Happy you enjoyed your visit ♥♥♥

Back