• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Does anyone need to buy from Felyne? (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuhdalie

˗ˏˋ 𝓼𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓭 ˎˊ˗
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4160-9264-2149
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (46) +
I'm only keeping this going as long as I'm online. My timezone hasn't been friendly to me with matching other people's availability. If you want to buy from Felyne let me know. I only ask that you simply don't run, and obvioualy don't steal flowers.. I have sort of a path built but not emough for it to matter, a lot of hybrids are in the way though.

Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, please make sure you have MEOW coupons or else your trip is wasted! XD

Last edited:
I know you said something about as long as your online but will you be online in about 30 mins it would be great to visit, though I understand if that is a too long of a ways

Ill add you both :) give me one moment. I should still be online by then ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open! Camp is on the left :)

Sure! Give me one moment to add ya and let toona finish

Ok, on my way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so embaressed, I didn’t realise you could only order up to three thing per day . . . A limit I had reached and hadn’t realised there was a limit.

If you're still around I'm kinda hoping to run over and order some things.

Yep! Ill add ya now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open

Reopening now xD thats odd o.o

Yes you can :) give me a sec to let them finish then i can add ya! Im gonna close the board after you Lissly :)

Open again, feel free to come whenever :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back