• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What was your favourite cartoon as a child?

Ohh good question, but I wont be able to narrow it down to only one lol Its going to be mostly 90s, so right off the top of my head: lol
Ren & Stimpy, Ahh Real Monsters, Batman The Animated Series, Superman, Spiderman, The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Jumanji, Pokemon, King of the Hill, Dragon Ball Z, Eek! the Cat, Tiny Toons, Samurai Jack.

hands down, teen titans and pucca. those hold so many memories, but the rerun of teen titans sucks

spongebob and invader zim and catdog
also when i was really little i watched so much max and ruby & blues clues. idk how far back we're going into childhood lol.
animaniacs as well but i didn't get into that until i was like 12 or something.

Rugrats, Sailor Moon, Spongebob, Batman Beyond, Ahh! Real Monsters, Doug, Zoboomafoo, Zoom!, Figure it Out and Kablam

courage the cowardly dog, the grim adventures of billy and mandy, and foster's home for imaginary friends

i loved digimon data squad when i was a kid, i had a big crush on the mc

South Park. Come to think of it, that might have been a major parenting fail, lol.

I've been watching cartoons for over 20 years and cannot remember all of them at once.
From my early childhood, my favorites were probably Blue's Clues (Technically only half cartoon) and Winnie the Pooh.
Over the years, I have liked a lot of cartoons from Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney, but I have no idea where to start with naming them.

i really liked mlp and i still do to this day

i really loved arthur and im not really sure why still

Sooo many. I practically lived in front of the tv haha The ones off the top of my head:

Spongebob, Pokemon, Catscratch, CatDog, Aaahh!!! Real Monsters, Rugrats, Rollie Pollie Ollie, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Scooby Doo, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

It was Spongebob, Jimmy Neutron, Tom and Jerry, and Phineas and Ferb. :)

i really liked the grim adventures of billy and mandy, and still do. but i didn't watch it as much as others. samurai jack too, barely even watched it but i thought it was EPIC
i also love courage and still do
my favorite BABBY show was bing and bong. i found out about it again this year and i was like "WOW I REMEMBER THAT HAPPENING IT WAS LOST IN MY MEMORY FOR ALL THESE ****ING YEARS"

I liked Roger Ramjet,the Bugs Bunny/Roadrunner Hour,Heckle & Jeckle,Klondike Kat and the action-packed,original Jonny Quest.

My favourite cartoon as a child was a tie between totally spies and powerpuff girls. We only had one tv in our house at the time, so my dad was always stuck watching those two shows, and he absolutely loathed it haha. I still like those shows to this day tbh, I remember I used to do countless drawings of the powerpuff girls and totally spies whenever I had the chance. It's probably why I started drawing, tbh. Not sure how I feel about the reboot of ppg, it really doesn't seem worth watching. It's way too modern for me.

Last edited:
The original better Powerpuff girls, Sallor Moon, Pokemon, Hey Arnold!, Pepper Ann (I just liked watching it), 101 Dalmatians: the series (I loved this show so much as a kid, I even decided to make a Mii of one the characters recently for Miitopia.), South Park (I used to sneak and watch it lol), Cat Dog, Doug (The Nickelodeon one! The original one) and more.

Oh man, so many shows but Code Lyoko was my favorite childhood show. There were other shows like Avatar the Last Airbender, Teen Titans, Edd Ed and Eddy, Courage the Cowardly Dog and many many more.

powerpuff girls, my life as a teenage robot, robot boy, johnny bravo, courage, grim adventures
oh and also kim possible and danny phantom

Last edited:
Back