When do you usually go to sleep?

10-11pm during the fall and spring semesters, 1-2am during breaks. i don't do well without sleep when i'm constantly doing things when i have class, but i'm fine with less when i'm not doing much over break.

I've been trying to sleep earlier on school days (11pm-12am) but since it's finals week I've been sleeping at around 2am.

If I'm at my dorm during the weekends I sleep at 2-3am but if I'm home for the weekend or during breaks I sometimes even stay up until 4am

on school days i try to go to sleep before 1am
on weekends/holidays 11-12am

knowing that school is tomorrow keeps me awake so i usually sleep better at the weekends

Recently, I've been so tired that I just fall asleep at around 9pm. Meanwhile, Netflix or Now TV is still in action (this has somehow become a tradition every night; or perhaps an addiction to best describe it) and I wake up to a brightly lit room from the TV.

Last night, I was watching Code Black on Now TV and woke up to a loud scream from one of the episodes that was playing. It frightened the living hell out of me!

between 2:30am and 3:00am. I usually wake up at 6:20am to take a shower and get ready for work.

i used to go to bed at like 8-9pm, but now i don't sleep until like 10-11pm bc im a dummy
but on the weekends i stay up until like 1 am.

These days I usually go to sleep at 3 or 4am. I've had a lot on my mind recently, and it's making me restless and not wanting to sleep. But usually I like to go to bed "early." Early for me used to be 12am.

Back