• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

When do you usually go to sleep?

I usually sleep between 10pm-12am, my class schedules are different times during the week some are in the mornings, afternoons or all day D;

i usually go to bed at 11 or 12 ish but i dont fall asleep very quickly, it often takes forty minutes or sp for me to fall asleep once ive gone to bed

Oh god, I don't sleep enough. It's anywhere between 11PM and 12:30PM on a school night (although it can be as late as 1AM by the time I actually fall asleep), and as late as 2AM on the weekends.

I've been having to stay up late for school these past few weeks, so I've been heading to bed around 1am.
But after tonight I'll be on break, so I'm going to try to start going to bed earlier for the new year

honestly i can go to bed at 9pm some nights and other nights i'll stay awake until afternoon. generally between 11pm and 3am though!

It depends. My sleep schedule isn't very stable.

On a school night, somewhere in between 11:30pm - 1am. In the holidays or weekends, it's all over the place. Usually around 12am - 2am, but sometimes it takes me a long time to get to sleep so I'm awake at 4am some nights.

Over the past month I've had days where I go 24-30 hours without sleep (with maybe a half hour nap during). Some days, 4PM-2AM. Other days (more recently), 8PM-5AM.

It's pretty stupid of me lol.

8pm-10pm. My husband works early in the morning so he?s in bed by 8pm, and he won?t cuddle me if I?m not in bed by that time XD So I make sure I?m in bed by 8, but don?t really sleep until 9 or 10.. plus my 3 year old makes it hard to sleep late. He falls asleep when he sees us asleep.​

On school nights, usually somewhere between 10-12 depending on the schedule for the day, if I have to study or do extra homework, or feel more tired than usual
On weekends, usually 12-4 depending on daily schedule and how tired I feel, along with what's coming up the next day

i barely get any sleep regardless what’s the next day. Only get a few hours a night and sometimes none.

Back