• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

When do you usually go to sleep?

10-11pm during the fall and spring semesters, 1-2am during breaks. i don't do well without sleep when i'm constantly doing things when i have class, but i'm fine with less when i'm not doing much over break.

I've been trying to sleep earlier on school days (11pm-12am) but since it's finals week I've been sleeping at around 2am.

If I'm at my dorm during the weekends I sleep at 2-3am but if I'm home for the weekend or during breaks I sometimes even stay up until 4am

on school days i try to go to sleep before 1am
on weekends/holidays 11-12am

knowing that school is tomorrow keeps me awake so i usually sleep better at the weekends

Recently, I've been so tired that I just fall asleep at around 9pm. Meanwhile, Netflix or Now TV is still in action (this has somehow become a tradition every night; or perhaps an addiction to best describe it) and I wake up to a brightly lit room from the TV.

Last night, I was watching Code Black on Now TV and woke up to a loud scream from one of the episodes that was playing. It frightened the living hell out of me!

between 2:30am and 3:00am. I usually wake up at 6:20am to take a shower and get ready for work.

i used to go to bed at like 8-9pm, but now i don't sleep until like 10-11pm bc im a dummy
but on the weekends i stay up until like 1 am.

These days I usually go to sleep at 3 or 4am. I've had a lot on my mind recently, and it's making me restless and not wanting to sleep. But usually I like to go to bed "early." Early for me used to be 12am.

Back