What is your favourite fruit?

I would loooooove to have perfect lemons in my town, no idea how they would look as a perfect fruit though, but still!

I have cherries in both my towns, I like it but I would have been happy with something else in my second town, maybe apples, since they taste good as well, or peach? But I feel the map is more important than the fruit :)

Haven't got a favourite. I like them all, apart from pears, and only dislike them as they don't show up against the trees so well, for much of the year.

i don't really have a specific fruit i really like to be honest.
i just don't like the cherry and lychee very much.
i find that the lychee look to simular to the cherry, and the cherry feels out of place if you look at the rest of the fruits that can grow in ones town.
and that's coming from someone who has cherry, as it's native fruit, and lychees growing in his town.
i wanted a town that has ALL fruits growing in town, so yes, i have them too, but i'm not really fond of them.
the rest of them or ok, i guess :p

My favourite fruit is the peaches. Peaches are my favourite because i'm really big on pink atm, I mean I always have been (it's my favourite colour!) but now I love pink more than ever. I just love the shading of them and the gradient that they have, i'm really into pastels too atm. I think the perfect peaches are neat too but I prefer the standard peaches.

I LOVE apples c: They are my favorite fruit in real life too c: I use to LOVE peaches but :/ not anymore..

i looooove peaches!!
they really do look like little butts
but that's what makes them so adorable!!
unfortunately i have oranges in my town though :/

Back