• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favourite fruit?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
I like apple by far the most. Perfect apples just look gorgeous, they resemble red crystals <3

The others in order from most to least liked:

Pear
Cherry
Peach
Orange

My favorite fruits are the apple, cherry, and orange, in that order. The apple is my favorite of the three because the perfect apple looks the nicest. Perfect cherries are nice as well, just not as nice as the perfect cherries. Meanwhile, I like the look of the ordinary oranges but do not like the appearance of the perfect oranges.

I also really like the look of the durian, though I have no idea what those taste like so I currently like that less than the other three.

Perfect apples look amazing, but I always get peaches, and they've grown on me.

So.. PEACHES! ^_^

Last edited:
Peaches for sure and I'm lucky enough to have them as a native fruit.

Oranges, hands down. Both regular and perfect varieties. There's something about a town filled with orange tees that reminds me of home. Plus, I just think they look the best of all the fruits.

i like apples bc they are the native fruit in both my towns (a coincidence, really) but i also like peaches a lot bc of their nice pink color :)

i really love apples, but i could never get them as my native fruit. i always get oranges for whatever reasons, and it grew on me like a virus. so from most to least:
apples/oranges
peaches
pears

I like the pears, but that seems to be the most underrated one. I luckily got it as my town fruit though which I was excited about.

I like the pears, but that seems to be the most underrated one. I luckily got it as my town fruit though which I was excited about.

I'm steadily filling one of my towns with perfect pears and even though I love oranges best, I think pear might be my close second. Indeed, pears do seem to underrated- I think the perfect ones are really pretty :)

peaches! i used to like apples more, but peaches are nice.

Peaches or cherries! My favorites go in this order:

Peaches
Cherries
Oranges
Apples
Pears

Apples for sure - they look like crystal candy apples! I'm also a big fan of durian though.

I like nice and simple Apples B)
I don't know why but it feels weird to see any other fruit on trees. Maybe it's just how they look in the games? I don't like peaches but I have them in my town and it still feels practical at least. I think they're growing on me :0

I like cherries but I still can't wrap my head around the fact they naturally grow on trees even though I've known that all my life

Apples and Cherries! I have Apples as my Town Fruit but wouldn't mind having Cherries for a town fruit either.

Q: What is your favorite fruit?

A: My favorite fruit in Animal Crossing New Leaf would have to be the mango. Incorporating it in my town is probably going to be tough. Though... If this question was restricted to the native fruits then I would say that my favorite is definitely the apple. I really like the look of the apple and the perfect apple in the game. Looks very appealing to me.

The other fruits if not restricted to native fruits in order from most to least liked:

Apple
Peach
Banana
Cherry
Lychee
Lemon
Durian
Orange
Persimmon
Coconut
Pear

The other fruits if restricted to native fruits in order from most to least liked:

Peach
Cherry
Orange
Pear
Pear

I absolutely love peaches, most likely due to their color and that I was able to get them very early on in my village as my first non-native fruit. Pears and apples are also very nice to look at as well, but I just seem to find peaches as being the most aesthetically pleasing fruit for me.

I like peaches the most in general, and they're my favourite fruit to eat out of those, but really my favourite fruit is whatever works best with the town theme.

Back