• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How much do you care about Personality Types?

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
I like to say that I don't care about them, but I know I do just a bit. I tend to lean toward Normal or Cranky villagers. I mean, I have two cranky villagers and a whole FOUR (4) normal villagers at this point! I even got rid of my only jock who got picked up through my void by a friend ( Peck <3 )

So like, I'm starting to notice personality types a lot more but I guess having them isn't a lot of a concern to me. Unless I want a specific PWP?

I do care because if I had four normals, I'd go crazy x)
The repetitive dialogue is very common, so with everyone sayng the same things all the time... I'd want to speak less to them, y'know?
Having variety means there's always something new to hear... at least for a little while until they start repeating their own selves ;v;

I try to even out my personality types, since you can have ten villagers at once I usually go for two snooties and two peppies. I don't go for more than two villagers of the same personality type, as I feel like that's just too much. I did have 3 or maybe 4 peppies at one point, but it was more of a coincidence and not by choice. I feel like I can never get bored of peppies or snooties, I just feel like they have a lot more dialog than all the other villagers in new leaf.

You are right about that! Though I do believe one of the funniest thing that's happened to me is seeing Skye and Marina having a conversation. My goodness they were "like, so like.. in sync or something!!!!!!111" just in the way they talked. But yeah, even though I do love my animals a lot but I'm gonna have to eventually give a few up to make sure I don't go crazy. They'll have to find good homes though :3c

I try to keep less than 2-3 villagers of the same types in town, because all that repetitive dialogue drives me crazy :p

I try to even out my personality types, since you can have ten villagers at once I usually go for two snooties and two peppies. I don't go for more than two villagers of the same personality type, as I feel like that's just too much. I did have 3 or maybe 4 peppies at one point, but it was more of a coincidence and not by choice. I feel like I can never get bored of peppies or snooties, I just feel like they have a lot more dialog than all the other villagers in new leaf.

Snooties are also one of the best types as well. To the point of where I can't tell if Francine is my favorite animal or not. Penelope is up there as well even though I usually don't find myself going toward peppies

I suppose I'm pretty middle of the road in regards to this issue. I like to have a variety of personalities in my towns so I don't see repeat dialogue too often, but I prefer some personalities over others and, for example, have few Peppy villagers compared to favorites like Smug and Snooty.

It also depends on the particular town in question, because I tend to want villagers who either fit the theme of the town or whose designs I just like. For example, my main town lacks an Uchi or Peppy because none of the villagers from either personality fit the horror theme well enough. The town previously had both, but once I acquired all of the Public Works Projects that I liked which they offered, I had them move out to make room for dream villagers.

I have 2 lazies and 2 normals and then one of all the other personality types. I don't really mind, as long as I only have one jock because they're so annoying, and one peppy. I think the only personality type I'm ok with have more than 2 is uchi because I've never had that personality type in my old town except for Phoebe

i'm not really concerned about villager types, at least not as much as i used to. as long as i have one of every personality, i'm fine.

i really like the normals, lazies, and crankies, but i keep a balance of personality types in my town (at most, two of a kind), mostly because i don't want to hear the same dialog over and over again from 4 different villagers hehe

I like a good balance of personalities, with the species I like.

I do in the sense that if I have too many of the same kind it starts to bug me. There was a point where I had 3 smugs and 3 crankies and it was just too much haha I got it down to 2 of each now, but now I have 3 normals ?\_(ツ)_/? which I'm just gonna deal with because they're all really cute, I wish just one of them could have been snooty or uchi though! I like those personalities a lot better.

I personally don't generally care about personalities, as long as they look good tbh ʕ ?ᴥ?ʔ

I do care if I don't have a certain personality that keeps me from getting a cool public works project or something

Personally. I like all of them so try to have at least one of each in my town and I only double up with the last two, usually Cranky, Lazy, or Normal.

i like one of each so i can see their different dialogues (': but i double up on the uchi villagers and jock villagers as they're my favorites

I care about them somewhat, but I haven’t really thought about it. For example, I am more likely to like a jock villager than a snooty villager just because snooty villagers can be rude. I also am more likely to prefer a lazy villager over some cranky villagers. I care in that sense, but I do not mind too much.

I have one of each personality in my town and then two more villagers are personalities that I like the most. In this case another Cranky and another Jock

Back