• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When was the last time you restarted your town?

Once I've decided I like the layout & start to play in a town, that's it, I've never reset. True since wild world days.
If a town got deleted or corrupted, I guess I would be really upset/gutted. Not happened, but realise there is always a chance.
I know I could use Power save to save a copy to the PC, but I'm not clued up enough to do it, even if players say its relatively easy, I doubt I would manage it.

Last edited:
I have yet to restart my game once. I've been playing in my town for like 4 years now and I'm not planning to reset it, ever.

Since 2015. After that, I made a vow to never restart my town again, as I did it way too many times. And the results changed my playing style and a little bit of my life.

I restarted Twilight a few days ago.. I totally trashed it before restarting ;~; I had no idea where I was going with it either.. so I restarted it. Though my son almost restarted my Cocona town ;o; He luckily only deleted his character (which I was still upset about b/c he had a few mil on it).. so my husband just wants to get him his own game.. I don?t mind it.

i actually never did restart my town, you know...
mostly because i have my dreamies now in my town ( well, with the exception of 1 )
and i put in many hours, and hard work into creating how my town is today.

and i don't want to lose all that progress, you know ?

i also don't see the point of starting over, for the same reasons i said before.
and i don't want to spend like 20 euros for a used copy or like 40 for a new one, jus to ''relive'' or something i can remember like it happened yesterday.

so, no, i've never restarted nor ever will restart my save file

Back