When was the last time you restarted your town?

Once I've decided I like the layout & start to play in a town, that's it, I've never reset. True since wild world days.
If a town got deleted or corrupted, I guess I would be really upset/gutted. Not happened, but realise there is always a chance.
I know I could use Power save to save a copy to the PC, but I'm not clued up enough to do it, even if players say its relatively easy, I doubt I would manage it.

Last edited:
I have yet to restart my game once. I've been playing in my town for like 4 years now and I'm not planning to reset it, ever.

Since 2015. After that, I made a vow to never restart my town again, as I did it way too many times. And the results changed my playing style and a little bit of my life.

I restarted Twilight a few days ago.. I totally trashed it before restarting ;~; I had no idea where I was going with it either.. so I restarted it. Though my son almost restarted my Cocona town ;o; He luckily only deleted his character (which I was still upset about b/c he had a few mil on it).. so my husband just wants to get him his own game.. I don?t mind it.

i actually never did restart my town, you know...
mostly because i have my dreamies now in my town ( well, with the exception of 1 )
and i put in many hours, and hard work into creating how my town is today.

and i don't want to lose all that progress, you know ?

i also don't see the point of starting over, for the same reasons i said before.
and i don't want to spend like 20 euros for a used copy or like 40 for a new one, jus to ''relive'' or something i can remember like it happened yesterday.

so, no, i've never restarted nor ever will restart my save file

Back