Have you ever used the ABD on the island?

Have you ever used the ABD on the island?

• I have used it!

Votes: 23 47.9%
  • Nope, never used it!

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Wait! What! There is an ABD there?

Votes: 7 14.6%

• Total voters

Nenya

I hope you dance!
Apple 🍎
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hot Cocoa
Yellow Candy
Blue Hybrid Rose
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Tasty Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Apple (Fruit)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
ぶ
Why would we make deposits or withdrawals with the ABD on the island? Have you ever used it?
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Added 12/16: I wasn't thinking Club T because I have never been there (and have no desire to go, basically because I am an introvert, but also partly due to the stories I have read).

From the answers so far, though, I have been educated as to why it is on the private island to begin with, for which I thank those who have replied to date. :) I still don't understand it's use in relation to Club T, though. Maybe someone would like to explain in detail? Stuff to buy there with IGB? People get and give bells? Thank you!

Last edited:
I like knowing exactly how much I make when I go to the island, so if I forget to deposit my bells when I'm still in town I'll use it when I get there.

looks like some people here haven't heard of club tortimer. (that's really the only reason to use it; by giving away bells or putting them in from others)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, also if you sell to leila for whatever reason and go over the bell limit.

Sometime on the public islands... rarely anytime else.

I don't recall ever using the ABD on the island. I haven't visited Club Tortimer very often since I decided to just purchase all of the wetsuit variations on the forums years back. As such, as far as I can recall, there has never been a situation that called for me to do so.

i haven't because i don't really use club tortimer and there's no reason to use or not use money on the solo island :')

It?s a Club Tortimer thing :) But really how rare is it to go to Club Tortimer anymore?

Anyone? Anyone? If so you are brave!

Club Tortimer is just the online version of the island.
I went a lot, island hopping, to get all the items.

I've never used it. I didn't even know why it was there and thought I was missing out on something in the shop.

I suppose it's used to pay off bell beggars.

It?s a Club Tortimer thing :) But really how rare is it to go to Club Tortimer anymore?

Anyone? Anyone? If so you are brave!

"brave"? lol idk whats so brave about it. almost everyone here thinks its some scary thing full of creeps.

i just hang out with my canada buddies there, its completely fine. and a lot of fun! I've been going there since i started the game, and ive made tons of friends and memories.

but if youre gonna think its a brave thing....well you do you.

good to get that off my chest. back to the topic

I've used it when either someone is very generous and drops bells for me, or I give people bells there.

Use it for different things. Sometimes I sell items and go over 99K just before going to the island. Move the 99K so I can deposit when I arrive.
Use it when I sell butterflies to the little girl. At the time a player is just trying to catch bugs for her badges. It's easier to sell most of the butterflies in the daytime to the little girl. Just keep the big butterfly.

I also like to have an even number in my pocket. Deposit some bells there to fix it.

"brave"? lol idk whats so brave about it. almost everyone here thinks its some scary thing full of creeps.

i just hang out with my canada buddies there, its completely fine. and a lot of fun! I've been going there since i started the game, and ive made tons of friends and memories.

Yeah I really don't get it either. Most times people just leave you alone and rarely talk. Even if you try to make conversation. But on the subject, the only reason is to probably give money to help others out or trade for some reason. Maybe someone has enough medals to buy a certain thing and you don't, so you organize a trade of bells for medals (they buy whatever it is)

ha ha i like to give like 10K to poor ppl on there heh

so yea i do use it sometimes

- - - Bunny separation technique - - -

yea i have been there lots of times and i only seen rude people 2 times!

Last edited:
I've occasionally found some really young kid looking for a girlfriend or boyfriend on CT. There was this one kid who just kept cussing me out as soon as I joined because I apparently didn't have enough badges and they had all gold. Pretty sure they cheated to get them all and even if they didn't, they're just little trinkets lol.

Other then that, my visits have been nice and or quiet. Someone even had a scavenger hunt. They chopped all the trees/bushes and then dug holes everywhere to make a maze. Within the maze they buried various bell bags that ranged from 100 to 10,000. That was kind of fun.

Back