ctapple

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (21) +
♪♪Deck the Fruit with all Christmas joy Falalalalalalala♪♪ (Yes, I know I am very cheesy by trying to make a parody of the song Deck the Halls.:p:p:p) Come one come all to the

Falalalalala Fruit Shop

I have many and I mean many baskets of 9 for each perfect fruit and regular fruit so what I want to do is make a deal with everybody here. At the cost of nothing you can get up to 5 full baskets of any combination of perfect or if you wish non-perfect fruit. Though if you place your order I will throw in 3 more baskets of fruit of any of the fruit if buy for 1 tbt a chance to dig up one item of all sorts (like DLC, exclusive game items, etc.). You can sadly only do the 5 free full baskets once so there is enough for everybody, though you can still add 3 more baskets and even add another dig chance just by submitting another tbt as many times as you want! Also I have hidden in the spots a lucky item that will let you win a
Grand Prize!!!!!!!:lemon:

Please follow the rules as followed:

• Trades can happen in either town
  • Wait For Me To Say Follow and then once you do Walk On The Path. Please do not talk to villagers, trample flowers, etc.
  • Take in consideration that I am only a person and only One person so please do not get mad if I mess up or if it is not your turn for a while.
  • Please bring your shovel if you bought a dig site item.
  • Make sure to have plenty of room about 15 spaces if you get the dig site bonus because there is a grand prize if you find the lucky item.
  • Please add my friend code on my sidebar and in my signature before commenting.
  • If you have read these rules please put the word apple somewhere in your comment.

If you do not know all the fruit types here they are:
Perfect Apples & Regular Apples
Perfect Cherries & Regular Cherries
Perfect Peaches & Regular Peaches
Perfect Pears & Regular Pears
Perfect Oranges & Regular Oranges

Form:

PHP:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]
[B]What baskets do you want:[/B]
[B]Dig Site, Yes or No:[/B]
[B]Total amount of tbt that your paying:[/B]
[B]Delivery/Pickup:[/B]

I have no specific date on where I will stop doing this, so just ask away for the fruit, enjoy!!!!

Please if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!!!!

Last edited:
Back