• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Deck the Fruit - Falalalalala Fruit Event +1 Dig Item

ctapple

Bells
Pavé
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (21) +
♪♪Deck the Fruit with all Christmas joy Falalalalalalala♪♪ (Yes, I know I am very cheesy by trying to make a parody of the song Deck the Halls.:p:p:p) Come one come all to the

Falalalalala Fruit Shop

I have many and I mean many baskets of 9 for each perfect fruit and regular fruit so what I want to do is make a deal with everybody here. At the cost of nothing you can get up to 5 full baskets of any combination of perfect or if you wish non-perfect fruit. Though if you place your order I will throw in 3 more baskets of fruit of any of the fruit if buy for 1 tbt a chance to dig up one item of all sorts (like DLC, exclusive game items, etc.). You can sadly only do the 5 free full baskets once so there is enough for everybody, though you can still add 3 more baskets and even add another dig chance just by submitting another tbt as many times as you want! Also I have hidden in the spots a lucky item that will let you win a
Grand Prize!!!!!!!:lemon:

Please follow the rules as followed:

• Trades can happen in either town
  • Wait For Me To Say Follow and then once you do Walk On The Path. Please do not talk to villagers, trample flowers, etc.
  • Take in consideration that I am only a person and only One person so please do not get mad if I mess up or if it is not your turn for a while.
  • Please bring your shovel if you bought a dig site item.
  • Make sure to have plenty of room about 15 spaces if you get the dig site bonus because there is a grand prize if you find the lucky item.
  • Please add my friend code on my sidebar and in my signature before commenting.
  • If you have read these rules please put the word apple somewhere in your comment.

If you do not know all the fruit types here they are:
Perfect Apples & Regular Apples
Perfect Cherries & Regular Cherries
Perfect Peaches & Regular Peaches
Perfect Pears & Regular Pears
Perfect Oranges & Regular Oranges

Form:

PHP:
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Friend Code:[/B]
[B]What baskets do you want:[/B]
[B]Dig Site, Yes or No:[/B]
[B]Total amount of tbt that your paying:[/B]
[B]Delivery/Pickup:[/B]

I have no specific date on where I will stop doing this, so just ask away for the fruit, enjoy!!!!

Please if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!!!!

Last edited:
Back