• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Side character help!

Side character name?

• Sprout

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Briar

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Aspen

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Lilac

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

squidpops

🌈🌴🍯
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4283-9990-2999
EDIT: Okay I've decided! Thank you all for helping, appreciate it! She'll be named Briar and her house is going to be under the big circle in the river. c:

Hello o/ Like always, I like to have two human characters in my towns so I'm going to make my side character today. And also as always I'm looking for help with that because I am very indecisive on everything ever :p

She's going to be a botanist and have a flower/plant shop with lots of forest & flowers outside her home.
Vote for which name you like best. Feel free to also suggest any other names if you want!

Also having a tough time deciding where her house should be, any help with that would be great too!

hdtrhrsh.jpg
my map ^

Last edited:
I liked aspen briar and lilac a lot
So it was hard to choose. As for the house, if there?s room, I think a nice place would be in the bottom right half of your town right beside the beach, near the one villager house

Last edited:
I liked aspen briar and lilac a lot
So it was hard to choose. As for the house, if there’s room, I think a nice place would be in the bottom right half of your town right beside the beach, near the one villager house

Exactly! I was searching for plant names and found these and they're all so good I can't choose haha
I was thinking of that same spot maybe too, it's really nice and there is plenty of room. Either there or below the circle part of the river, along the cliffs.

Since it's a girl, I like Briar the best! Sounds sophisticated and delicate :)
About the house, what about under the river pool/belly? There's enough space around to build her a nice front yard with bushes and bamboo :)

Since it's a girl, I like Briar the best! Sounds sophisticated and delicate :)
About the house, what about under the river pool/belly? There's enough space around to build her a nice front yard with bushes and bamboo :)

Yeah the more I wander around that area the more I like it, it's definitely bigger than the original spot I was thinking of (near the waterfall at the bottom) so I think I'll put it there! :)

It's kind of a toss-up between Aspen and Briar for me, but I'm leaning toward Briar. Not personally feeling Sprout as a character name, but I think it would be a cute nickname one of the villagers could use for the character.

LOve the name briar
i actually used that name on my V run on mysme

also i'm kind of biased to across the river from your house on that small stretch of land because that's where i put my one character that has a bunch of plants.. :rolleyes:

Okay I'm going to go with the Briar, it seems to be the popular choice!
Well I've got her name and location, going to go create her now. Thanks everyone for your help! :)

@mitfy I was looking up there but it's unfortunately too small for a house, there wouldn't be much room to have a big forest around her (I think at least, from the spaces I've counted). But that's okay, I was wanting to put a bench up there anyways!

Last edited:
Back