• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Do You Want For Christmas?

honestly I don't know! I already wasted a ton of money this year so I don't think I'm going to order/ask for a ton of stuff (+ it's kinda late to do that)

I really want to say money and a Switch.
But I'm honestly grateful I'm in good company enough to be happy no matter what I get.

Merry Christmas everyone x

this year i asked for a polaroid camera, some disney parks scented candles, washi tape, zebra mildliners, some pop figures (ferris bueller and gilmore girls ones), some posters for my new room and a wall grid, plus all the furniture for my room.
it was a joint list for my birthday and christmas and since it was my birthday yesterday, i got the mildliners, my desk and two of the pop figures i wanted, as well as a beautiful tiffany necklace which i didn't ask for but am so happy with!

My parents are getting me a new phone which is great. I didn't dare ask for anything else but I'm really tempted to buy myself a couple new NERF guns and maybe some Netrunner cards of my own.

i really hope someone buys me stationery or branded clothing or shoes if ur hella generous :)

...I asked for more Animal Crossing amiibo cards. XD I linked my dad the Series 1-4 so he wouldn't be confused (I still don't think he understands what they are, but that's okay lol). I also asked for clothes, because I need some things for work and just... new clothes at this point. But that's all I really wanted this year and I'm just so, so happy to be with my family, as I only see them for Christmas really, that I don't care what they give me. :3

For Christmas I'd like dresses or one of those new in fashion kimono wrap style jackets with the long medieval sleeves but I know no one's gonna get me that. Besides that I want some particular video games, the Harry Potter book series, black vans and the Australis Mixologist palette which I really don't need because I have so many lip colour things already. Mostly just want to spend time with friends and maybe get nice cards/letters but no one does that anymore x'D.

I would love to get cards and or letters, too! I'd love it even more if they had some kind of handwritten note in them.

I want to send a card to someone, but I really don't know who I'd send it to.

I send out cards every year with a Christmas Photo of my "fam" aka my boyfriend, my snake and me. We have lots of family that also send cards each year, and we display them all month. =]

- Zelda: A link to the past
- Amiibo cards (especially Julian)
- a really pretty top I saw at the department store

what I picked out for christmas is mainly clothes and makeup and I love all of it.

I asked for an electric blanket. I'm pretty sure my hubby got me one. I can't wait to use it on cold winter nights, with a cup of hot chocolate. :)

Back