• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Want For Christmas?

With my totally not disposable income, I tend to buy things for myself throughout the year, so I don't have much of a wishlist. I would like to get some beeswax and butters to make homemade lip balm, which I think would make really nice gifts. Other than that, I would love to get some time... seriously, just a couple of months of frozen time, so I can read my way through my goodreads list, cook, and pick up some hobbies I've put to the wayside (illustration, piano mostly), go on a bunch of hikes alone, and play more than ACNL.

I want professional clothes, Sims 4 Cats and Dogs, and Pokemon Ultra Moon. I also get a good amount of money from relatives so I'll be using that on Pokemon TCG stuff.

I want:

-A badass black leather jacket
-White adidas
-8-Bit Link Amiibo
-A cool watch
-Itune Gift Card
-Rubber Drumming Pad
-Etc

I bought myself most of the stuff I wanted (I'm terrible) and got the cutest gift ever from my friend (it's a hat with a peach on it)!!!!!!!! so I'm good lol my family usually just gets me the most random stuff if they bother to get me anything, but I do kinda hope I get some new pants cuz I donated a ton of mine last year and never replaced them.

also could use a new copy of IT myself, my sister borrowed mine and her baby ripped it up haha

For Christmas I'd like dresses or one of those new in fashion kimono wrap style jackets with the long medieval sleeves but I know no one's gonna get me that. Besides that I want some particular video games, the Harry Potter book series, black vans and the Australis Mixologist palette which I really don't need because I have so many lip colour things already. Mostly just want to spend time with friends and maybe get nice cards/letters but no one does that anymore x'D.

Ahhh all I want is Nintendo Switch and drawing tab

I want clothes for Christmas. Oh, and snow on Christmas day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m getting an animal crossing cup that’s good for cold drinks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow don't we all have something in common

Yes.

Mostly just want to spend time with friends and maybe get nice cards/letters but no one does that anymore x'D.

I would love to get cards and or letters, too! I'd love it even more if they had some kind of handwritten note in them.

I want to send a card to someone, but I really don't know who I'd send it to.

I would love to get cards and or letters, too! I'd love it even more if they had some kind of handwritten note in them.

I want to send a card to someone, but I really don't know who I'd send it to.

If stamps weren't so expensive here I'd totally send you loads :(

But yeah, idk.. Some money would be nice since I hate asking for specific things I never use..

Most of my friends (and a few family members) usually get me a gift card to Amazon, because they know I do a lot of shopping there. I put things into wishlists throughout the year, then go back and get them after the holidays.

I already got my Solstice gift, and done exchanges with friends (easier to do it early, so we're not trying to chase each other down). I'll get a few things Sunday night (X-mas eve) with my family. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, because I'm more looking forward to visiting. We're having a light supper and I'll bring a couple of games for us all to play.

Nothing really, all my stuff are still working fine, the Switch could still use some time to receive more games or have a version 2. So pretty much all I want is probably just sleep and relaxation.

At this point, probably some clothes or gift cards lol I'm not as picky as I was growing up lol

Back