What Do You Want For Christmas?

$1,000

A stable and consistent job

A gym membership to tone and bulk my body

Healthy and good self esteem

To be successful in my educational pursuits and endeavors

a real house tbh, which i thinkll happen soon after hopefully, if not that then maybe rwby volume 4's soundtrack

aside from the stuff i know im getting that i want, i want one of those new polaroid snap cameras and some over-the-knee black boots

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i would love a capture card + webcam

I got deer poop for Christmas once. Not saying I wanted that...just that anything other than that would be great.

socks omgggg. i love socks so much!!

When you're a hipster on Christmas.

Isn't there a running joke that people hate getting socks on Christmas? Specifically from their Grandparents? lol

On a serious note, I love getting socks too. Especially the fluffy ones.

honestly, not much. most of the things on my wishlist are just giftcards since i can never ever figure out what i want before christmas or my birthday. i should really start wishlists sooner since i always know what i want until i actually need to write it down

Idk I haven?t asked for anything and I?ve already bought myself a new handbag and wallet so we will see lol

I would like to have a robot but I won't have one, I will most likely get socks and/or money...but not enough to buy a robot ;)

I'm fine with socks, I don't like spending money on socks so getting a bunch for free is cool.

When you're a hipster on Christmas.

Isn't there a running joke that people hate getting socks on Christmas? Specifically from their Grandparents? lol

On a serious note, I love getting socks too. Especially the fluffy ones.

As long as they're a good brand and can stand up to the test of time, I don't mind. I wear my socks out pretty badly...

Nice new Tablet. :)

That or a New 2DS XL.

A scarf will be enough for me though. :p

Back