• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Want For Christmas?

$1,000

A stable and consistent job

A gym membership to tone and bulk my body

Healthy and good self esteem

To be successful in my educational pursuits and endeavors

a real house tbh, which i thinkll happen soon after hopefully, if not that then maybe rwby volume 4's soundtrack

aside from the stuff i know im getting that i want, i want one of those new polaroid snap cameras and some over-the-knee black boots

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and i would love a capture card + webcam

I got deer poop for Christmas once. Not saying I wanted that...just that anything other than that would be great.

i want a nice jean jacket, skincare, a couple warm shirts, and a will to live

socks omgggg. i love socks so much!!

When you're a hipster on Christmas.

Isn't there a running joke that people hate getting socks on Christmas? Specifically from their Grandparents? lol

On a serious note, I love getting socks too. Especially the fluffy ones.

honestly, not much. most of the things on my wishlist are just giftcards since i can never ever figure out what i want before christmas or my birthday. i should really start wishlists sooner since i always know what i want until i actually need to write it down

Idk I haven?t asked for anything and I?ve already bought myself a new handbag and wallet so we will see lol

I would like to have a robot but I won't have one, I will most likely get socks and/or money...but not enough to buy a robot ;)

I'm fine with socks, I don't like spending money on socks so getting a bunch for free is cool.

When you're a hipster on Christmas.

Isn't there a running joke that people hate getting socks on Christmas? Specifically from their Grandparents? lol

On a serious note, I love getting socks too. Especially the fluffy ones.

As long as they're a good brand and can stand up to the test of time, I don't mind. I wear my socks out pretty badly...

Nice new Tablet. :)

That or a New 2DS XL.

A scarf will be enough for me though. :p

Back