• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Do You Want For Christmas?

moonford

moon boi
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I'm going to get myself IT (Stephen King), Moonrise (Sarah Crossan), Murder on the Orient Express (Agatha Christie), Pok?mon Ultra Moon and another copy of Animal Crossing New Leaf.

What are you guys hoping to get/getting?

already got my christmas present since i turned 17 in september- driving lessons, a car, car insurance and road tax.

i really don't want too much, mainly hoping for a pair of airpods and a new jacket. i wouldn't turn down some enamel pins, a few dad hats, sneakers or boots, sweaters, jeans, what have you. i doubt i'm going to get that much, haha, but i'll buy the clothing myself after christmas anyway so technically it's like a gift to myself?

I own Stephen King's IT, but I've never read it. :s

I know I'm getting a couple Stephen King books, My Friend Dahmer (the graphic novel), the ASOUE prequel -- All The Wrong Questions, Xenoblade 2, Fire Emblem Warriors, a Paramore shirt, a Linkin Park shirt, and a Marilyn Manson shirt.
I don't remember what else I'm getting but my mum's got a lot of money this year so we're getting a fair bit.

Ultra Sun, drawing stuff, books, video games that make me lazy.
The sims 4?
I need socks so that's fine lol

Well, I already know that i'm getting a new drawing tablet, some animal crossing amiibo cards and a couple of books. I'm honestly so hyped for Christmas that I can't wait.

Well, I already know that i'm getting a new drawing tablet, some animal crossing amiibo cards and a couple of books.

Those are amazing gifts! Do you know what amiibo cards you're getting?

itunes gift cards, art supplies, money, a kidney for my dad, a drawing tablet, and some peace and quiet.

i'm obviously not getting all of those, but some are guaranteed because of the charity i'm going to

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, I already know that i'm getting a new drawing tablet

cries dramatically

Those are amazing gifts! Do you know what amiibo cards you're getting?

Ah nope! ^^' There the pack ones, although I kinda like not knowing which ones i'm gonna get, just makes me more excite to find out!~

I'm not actually getting anything, but in an ideal world I would like to get a drawing tablet, would really like to get into art.

I would really like to see my significant other again. She stays in New York, which is on the opposite side of the country from that state where I reside :(

Not sure if I posted before.. But honestly I'm at that point in life where I prefer giving than receiving. Though I do want a Dr. Pepper shirt that matches my husbands c:

New clothes, but I don't like it when other people buy me clothes so that's something I have to shop for myself. I'm fine with anything as long as it's not a Starbucks gift card.

Oh boy, I would sure love to get a Journey t-shirt for Christmas! Oh, and a CD album of theirs would be lovely, too.

Also, I would love to get some cute outfits for the chilly season, and a dress.

A new drawing tablet. My old one that I had for about 7 years finally gave out 2 months ago. I've been looking at one I found on Amazon that's not too expensive and has great reviews, should be able to get it at least after Christmas.

I really hope someone buys me some shoes... (last year I had them on my list and ended up buying them for myself) these shoes I keep buying are so great and comfy, but I wear them out in a little over a year, so I put them on my list. I also have a bunch of toys and things I want, as well as clothes, but I just have a really expansive amazon wishlist of things I like so I'm really easy to buy for. XD I also really hope I get some puzzles cause I really want to start doing puzzles with my bf, and maybe a new board game, because we're those kind of people.

I want to get VOCALOID 4, Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio, and a drawing tablet so I can make music on YouTube woo but idk if I'm going to get them lol.
I also want to get mythology books, specifically on Native American and African ones. Also language learning books would be nice.

Back