• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unique town themes

Sweetley

- Gone -
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Right now, I'm building on my new town and normally, I go most of the time with a
forest-ish theme. However, this time I try to make another theme for my town.

In general, the themes I see very often are forest, pastel and fairytal. But I also saw
some towns with themes I would call unique or at least not so much used like the above
ones. One time, I found a dream town with has a space theme. The ground was covered
with a path that looks like the surface of the moon, with litte footsteps and such details.
The one house looked like the inside of a spaceship. It was a really cool town, too bad I
don't know the DA of it anymore.

The most bizarre dream town I ever visited, was a town which theme was based on the
world wars. The mayor's name was Adolf, town name was Berlin and yeah... I guess most
of you know the reference. I found it years ago and was really surprised what ideas some
people have.

Did you ever found a town with a theme you would call unique or which you don't see so
often?

i think some really unique and nice towns are ones based off of movies or tv shows?? i saw a cool steven universe town the other day, and even though they are more common, harry potter towns always make me smile :) there are a couple really cool lotr towns too, and once i saw this one house that was decorated like the apartment in 'friends'

i just think these are really unique because people manage to use acnl items to make really clever references to the show or movie, and it's always really cool to see a spot-on replication of a certain scene that i loved :')

I love creative town themes!

- Space town - the one you might be talking about was called Fishburg. I suggest searching the web for screenshots - last time I went to Luna she didn?t have it in her database - I believe the town creator did not want to update the town after the Welcome Amiibo update. The website for that town: http://terraformacnl.tumblr.com/

- Other creative towns - be on the lookout for towns in the signatures below comments here at TBT. And check out the Dream thread! There are many unique towns from people here on TBT.

Theme towns can be a lot of work, but ever so rewarding. I hope you find some new inspiration!

Back