• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Gracie Fashion Check

mayorswift

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Hey guys if anyone has ?flashy? clothing items I will buy them off you for 10k each!

I?m really close to my T&T emporium and I need to pass this fashion check! Reply to this what the item or items are you would like to sell and add me, I?ll add back :)

If you don?t know which items are considered ?flashy? here?s a link to a list of all of them
http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Flashy_Clothing

Hi! I have an afro wig and cucumber pack I can sell to you :)

Last edited:
Hi! I have an afro wig and cucumber pack I can sell to you :)

Hey sorry for the late response, I?ve added you. Want to come over or me come to you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone else has anything please let me know! I need it by tonight

mind if I come over? I have steel-toed boots as well on my other town if you're ok with me dropping by twice!

edit: actually I found some flashy stuff on the town with the boots - I have a mummy mask, shirt and pants so I can give you all of those in one trip

Last edited:
mind if I come over? I have steel-toed boots as well on my other town if you're ok with me dropping by twice!

edit: actually I found some flashy stuff on the town with the boots - I have a mummy mask, shirt and pants so I can give you all of those in one trip

Sure add me and I?ll open

Back