• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Storage Clearance (added some more stuff)

gardens are open ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates** my autocrrect

Can I get JUST th Hero's cap now? I'm free atm. I'll pay you 20 or 30k IGB.

yes sure, when will you be free again?

I would like to buy all your pink and white azalea starts, I don't know how much they go for so I'll pay what you think is reasonable IGB :)

Do you still have the bow, coffeemaker, display shelf, minimalist ottoman, space station, wildflower floor, and/or birch flooring, and if so, how much would you charge IGB?

Hi can I order all your pink Azaleas, white Azaleas, saplings, and cedar saplings?

Hi can I order all your pink Azaleas, white Azaleas, saplings, and cedar saplings?
Kallikal just asked for the bush starts! Would you still be interested in the saplings?

Do you still have the bow, coffeemaker, display shelf, minimalist ottoman, space station, wildflower floor, and/or birch flooring, and if so, how much would you charge IGB?
Can you do 50k for everything? I'm not sure about the coffemaker though, will check for you.

I would like to buy all your pink and white azalea starts, I don't know how much they go for so I'll pay what you think is reasonable IGB :)
it will be 1TBT per start/sapling lmk when you're free again!

I can so do that! That's cheap! I've added you to my friends list. It's okay if you sold the coffeemaker already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open my gates.

I can so do that! That's cheap! I've added you to my friends list. It's okay if you sold the coffeemaker already.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open my gates.

lol give me 5 minutes i need to finish something first, let you know when I'm ready

okay got everything, i can come over now!

please do! I'm Rose from Savannah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!

Back