• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Storage Clearance (added some more stuff)

hi sorry! my internet died for a moment there... and i gotta leave the house now

Hai I have a Merry go round, neutral floor and a cork board, can I trade them for your kitchen sink and bath mat, also could I buy your bread box and toaster for 20 IGB? Does that sound good? ^^

Hai I have a Merry go round, neutral floor and a cork board, can I trade them for your kitchen sink and bath mat, also could I buy your bread box and toaster for 20 IGB? Does that sound good? ^^

20 IGB? haha it’s okay i can trade you all the things you need for my wishlist items

Last edited:
I can give you the
-cushion
-corkboard
-doghouse
-kiddie stero
-star globe
in exchange for the
-alpine sofa
-egg toy set
-regal sofa
-wildlfower floor
-and some violets cause I never have enough of those(sorry if this is too much!)

20 IGB? haha it’s okay i can trade you all the things you need for my wishlist items

Awh thank you thank, sorry I was unable to trade yesterday I had to go to a special event that got me home around midnight in my time zone so I went to bed straight after ^^" I'm free all day today tho :)

Awh thank you thank, sorry I was unable to trade yesterday I had to go to a special event that got me home around midnight in my time zone so I went to bed straight after ^^" I'm free all day today tho :)

No worries! I just need to round up the stuff and I'm ready to go :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the
-cushion
-corkboard
-doghouse
-kiddie stero
-star globe
in exchange for the
-alpine sofa
-egg toy set
-regal sofa
-wildlfower floor
-and some violets cause I never have enough of those(sorry if this is too much!)

I just need the kiddie stereo now sorry for not updating the list :(
You could come over and grab some violets though if you'd like.

Last edited:
Currently doing some chores atm, I'll add ur fc and I'll be able to trade within 30 mins? Is that okay? My town or yours? :)

Currently doing some chores atm, I'll add ur fc and I'll be able to trade within 30 mins? Is that okay? My town or yours? :)

sure no prob! do you mind if I go over and sell my perfect peaches at your re-tail?

Okay dokey I'm back, took a bit longer than expected but I've added ur fc and my gates will be open soon :)

Can I get the cabana screen, and mermaid vanity? would 10tbt be fine or should I make it 12tbt?

8tbt sounds good! :) Let me know when I can come pick them up.

8tbt sounds good! :) Let me know when I can come pick them up.

waiting for my dad to fix the wifi, i’ll drop you a vm once it’s working again!

awesome! would you like the tbt now or after once I get the items? let me know when you're wifi is fixed, mine gets annoying as well.

awesome! would you like the tbt now or after once I get the items? let me know when you're wifi is fixed, mine gets annoying as well.

i?m fine with anything! and my wifi is fixed, can trade now if you want!

Could I get the following?

modern wardrobe
modern wood closet
modern wood chair
modern wood bed
modern wood sofa
T. rex skull
lovely phone
exotic lamp
exotic bed
classic bed
blue bookcase

I have the kiddie stereo and playroom wall, so how much IGB do you want in addition to those?

Back