• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you shave your face/legs/etc?

Guess I'm an anomaly but I shave legs and armpits every day when I shower. It makes me feel cleaner and smoother and at this point I'm used to the way clothing feels against freshly shaven skin, and it's a feeling I like. Not sure why that would be odd or a bad thing to some people but to each their own! I also get body waxing done every 6 weeks for other things.

I used to do that everyday, but whatever studies say about it, it seemed like it was growing quicker and thicker and sometimes I had to do it twice a day and it was never really smooth, so I started waxing instead which was much better but took way more time...and then I got lazy and said "to hell with it" nobody is seeing it anyway, so now I'm doing it just when I'm really fed up with it.

Every 3 or 4 days. It's super bothersome but I like to have smoot skin

I shave armpits once every two days cause I can't stand the stubble at all.

Legs and private parts I do once a week or so. I can go two weeks if I'm not seeing my bf or it isn't summer.

I used to hate shaving my legs and would just let them grow out during the winter, but now I shave them every week.

It'd be nice if I didn't have to lol but my hair is pretty dark and thick, so it feels pretty weird when I'm wearing pants.

armpits every week, legs only if i need to wear shorts, never shave my arms

I only shave my armpits and only when they start to really bother me because sometimes shaving irritates my lymph nodes or whatever and it's actually really painful so I try not to risk it very much :T

I shave my armpits because I can't stand having hair there. My legs though? Nahh I'm rocking that Sasquatch look. I shave my face too because I can't grow anything other than a wispy rat-stache siigh

i used to shave my legs every week, but now mostly never. with pits i shave every week or so

women who shave their legs every week ........... seriously
GlamorousOrganicArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

i shave them when necessary

Relatable tbh

I'm lazy af when it comes to shaving my legs, I only do it when necessary or it starts to feel uncomfortable which is like maybe once every 1-2 weeks? My legs are barely shown most times so I really couldn't care less most of the time xD

I shave my beard when it gets to wild. It's nice to have some thickness to it during cold winters though.

Rarely. I don't see the point most of the time, and I just do it when I feel like "pampering" as it helps sieve off all the dead skin too when I do a scrub on my legs and shave them, so it's like a special just for me pampering thing. Armpits and other things grow as they will unless they get unruly then I give it a trim.

I shave my legs like never unless it?s summer lol
Luckily I?m not really hairy so you can?t even see it really

Armpits I shave frequently in the summer, probably every like 2-3 days in winter

And then the ?down there? of course but I won?t provide the details

I never shave my face lol

i don't shave my legs in the winter. i haven't shaved in over a month and my legs could put a werewolf to shame.
pits however, i continue to shave every 2-3 days or so.

Not nearly enough! I hate face fuzz.

I'm one of those semi-unlucky people who get a few sparse, yet creepily long, thick, coarse strands of dark leg hair (much darker than my head hair). In shorts/dress season I'll probably shave them once a week, but hardly ever in the colder seasons, unless I want to feel really smooooth in fresh sheets lmao. I shave my pits every 4-5 days, when there's some stubble that irritates my skin.

i stopped shaving once i discovered the amazing benefits of waxing.
soft/sparse hairgrowth that takes a long time vs. next day prickly hair with shaving <3 <3 <3
also pain is not rly that bad as u think

by myself i wax my pits about every three weeks and my legs about every 1.5 months
and professionally i get a Brazilian wax every month bc i cannot rip hair off down there...ive tried...its not a good time lol.

Back