• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How often do you shave your face/legs/etc?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
How often do you shave? It could be anywhere.

I have to shave my face like, every three days. Sometimes I shave my legs, too, but not as often as my face.

The only thing I do shave are my armpit hairs if they get too long, I do prefer having hair there so now and then I guess lol. Used to do my legs but they don't really grow much nowadays nor do they bother me so.

Wouldn't dream of shaving private parts even if I got paid for it.

i rarely shave my legs because it's a Giant Pain and i always miss huge areas of skin even when i think i've gotten everything ... ):<
other areas every to every other day, i dislike not being smooth

Well since I'm pregnant and can't really reach my legs as I use to I just let them grow out.. They don't really grow either way. My husband doesn't mind as long as they aren't super long/thick. My leg hair blend in with my skin so yeah xD Armpits though i shave constantly o.e

unfortunately i'm a little bit hairy for a girl, but it's bearable. so i shave once every couple of days.
i shave my legs, armpits and Forbidden, (my arm hairs aren't visible, there's no point) but i also shave the part between my eyebrows, if i never shaved it i'd probably have some sort of unibrow

I shave all the necessary areas every 2-5 days...

Well, except my legs. No one ever sees my legs anyways :p

women who shave their legs every week ........... seriously
GlamorousOrganicArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

i shave them when necessary

beard everyday, eyebrows once every 2 days, sideburns every 3 days, ass every 3 days, armpits every 3 days, pubes every 3/4 days, toes+feet once a week, chest once a week, torso once a week, hands once a fortnight, my back/neck whenever i remember.

edit: i'm a guy, fyi.

Last edited:
Face = Twice per week
Legs = Every 2 months
Armpits = Every 2 months

I hate being hairy, it makes me feel unhygienic.

Last edited:
Armpit every two weeks or something.
Never shaved privates, probably will need to soon.

women who shave their legs every week ........... seriously
GlamorousOrganicArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

i shave them when necessary

i think it's always necessary whenever people want to
i shave everything once every two days, i feel icky if i don't

I shave only my face about once every 2 weeks. I can't grow a full beard so it only takes about 3-5 minutes to shave. I also pluck my eyebrows a little bit to make it more neat looking.

Last edited:
my armpits once a week and occasionally legs (i wear leggings 99.99% of the time)

My face I shave every other week, not because it takes long for facial hair to grow because it grows so fast and so much it is a pain.

During the summertime I will shave all body hair from my neck and down to my feet. That is at least a 2 hour process. This is mainly due to the hair on my thighs and legs that have accrued and grown all throughout winter. Then I will regularly maintain smoothness at least once a week which is usually from my hips down. This is around summertime and warmer weather. I'd say about from May to August.

The remainder of the year I only shave my face.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay lol I stay hygienic throughout the year bc I really dislike body hair of any sort. There is regular maintenance it is just the big shaving activity in the summer.

I shave my legs when I wear shorts/skirts or once every 2-3 weeks (whichever comes first), armpits maybe once a week or every two weeks or when I wear super short sleeves/tanks
Used to shave my arms once a week but it's such a hassle and I've been wearing sweaters a lot these days anyway.

i shave my armpits everyday and i try to shave my legs at least once a week, but i do get lazy about it during the winter since i'm wearing pants almost everyday.

Whenever I have to wear shorts or go to the beach I guess. My closet is 90% long pants so I rarely shave my legs for anything. It's too troublesome -_-

Back