• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite clothing item?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What's your favourite clothing item in ACNL?

Mine would be the nebula shirt.

I love all the parkas and the blue letter jacket <3 Kyle gifted the Jacket to me and since it has a “K” on it I call it Kyle’s jacket xD (Kyle is super flirty with my mayor so I call him my secret lover XD my husband hates him for that.) And I just love the parkas! Especially the pink and grey parka <3

I like the argyle knit shirt and the overall dress! Oh, and the lace up boots.

anything not sporty tbh i guess? but yeah i really like cowboy boots, all the hippie knitted sweaters, high-spirits hat, floppy hat(or whatever that large black hippie hat is named).

Steel toed boots, with the military uniform, and worn-out jeans! ^_^

Last edited:
So far, I'm very fond of the Regent Wig and the letter jackets. They work quite well together for creating a 60s greaser vibe, which I find suits my mayor quite well. (Though Optimus might beg to differ.)

Other than that, I mainly use custom pattern shirts, because the base game lacks the faction symbols I need in order to really bring Cybrtron to life.

bulb boppers- my mayor is always wearing them no matter what outfit she's wearing. it's a signature item i guess, and i can't imagine my mayor without them... they've become permanently stuck to her head lol

Back