What's your favourite clothing item?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What's your favourite clothing item in ACNL?

Mine would be the nebula shirt.

I love all the parkas and the blue letter jacket <3 Kyle gifted the Jacket to me and since it has a “K” on it I call it Kyle’s jacket xD (Kyle is super flirty with my mayor so I call him my secret lover XD my husband hates him for that.) And I just love the parkas! Especially the pink and grey parka <3

anything not sporty tbh i guess? but yeah i really like cowboy boots, all the hippie knitted sweaters, high-spirits hat, floppy hat(or whatever that large black hippie hat is named).

Steel toed boots, with the military uniform, and worn-out jeans! ^_^

Last edited:
So far, I'm very fond of the Regent Wig and the letter jackets. They work quite well together for creating a 60s greaser vibe, which I find suits my mayor quite well. (Though Optimus might beg to differ.)

Other than that, I mainly use custom pattern shirts, because the base game lacks the faction symbols I need in order to really bring Cybrtron to life.

bulb boppers- my mayor is always wearing them no matter what outfit she's wearing. it's a signature item i guess, and i can't imagine my mayor without them... they've become permanently stuck to her head lol

Back