Things villagers have done that made you mad.

Jambette unexpectedly moved into one of my towns a long while back and placed her house directly on top of a patch of purple roses, and those were at the time the only purple roses I had growing in the town. This was bad enough, but what makes it worse is that this patch of purple flowers she had just obliterated was directly in front of my house. I wasn't a fan of her design either, so as far as I was concerned, an ugly villager I didn't want showed up and decided to wreck my garden and more or less mock me by sticking around after the fact. I got over the loss of the flowers as more eventually grew, and after some time I warmed up to Jambette. I did eventually kick her out to make room for a dream villager and to clear the space out in front of my house, but by the end I had forgiven her.

Have to agree with the Mareets on villagers deciding to stay in the town of their own volition after you already encouraged them to leave. This hasn't happened to me more than once or twice, but I have had it happen before and it is annoying. The whole moving mechanic being based on the villager's happiness is dumb as well, but that's an entirely different topic.

Tangentially related to the above point, villagers who I don't like that much who insist on sticking around forever and never asking to move out while all of my favorites ask over and over again for permission to leave. I understand why it happens, but that doesn't change how much of a bother it is.

when villagers move like right in front of your house (!!) kabuki did that to me and now I have to get rid of him because my house is blocked!!! give me some personal space haha

Never requesting PWP, instead just ask me a bunch of stupid questions.
Least favorite villager not trying to move away.
Villagers sitting their houses in terrible areas.

Last edited:
I had Pancetti as one of my originals and I never liked her all that much. Every time she said she was moving, I'd say bye and she changed her mind. I honestly lost count...it was maddening.

Also my original peppy sent me a letter with a gift inside. So I read what she wrote and paraphrased, it went something like this. Hey, you can't be hip like me, but with this (the clothes) you can be the hippest you ever!

It was a jester shirt. A JESTER SHIRT.

They all keep wearing the same shirt and one of them was that horrible default bird, and they also keep copying each others phrases to be the worst one that is in my entire town which is "ridikulous" from Quillson.

Then, I gave Patty a stringfish and I was all excited to see what she would give me, but then she gave me a tie die shirt or something like that.

And Diva's told me she's moving out about 3 times, but hasn't actually done it yet

I had Pancetti as one of my originals and I never liked her all that much. Every time she said she was moving, I'd say bye and she changed her mind. I honestly lost count...it was maddening.

Also my original peppy sent me a letter with a gift inside. So I read what she wrote and paraphrased, it went something like this. Hey, you can't be hip like me, but with this (the clothes) you can be the hippest you ever!

It was a jester shirt. A JESTER SHIRT.

It could have been worse. It could have been *gulp* the TULIP shirt. O_O

Ping me when I'm in the middle of a conversation with another villager -_- Or ping me right as I go into a building. Or ping me for stupid stuff like "what flower do you like??" or "HEY look at this letter!"

Also Frita was in my first town and she put her house on my first snowman I built. Then right after she had moved in she proceeded to yell at me for talking to her too much. Like dang girl I just wanted to try and be friendly to you after you murdered my friend but alright I see how it is.

"hi ik we're best friends in this town and ik that i've known this place for 2 years and i'm the last villager you would want to ever move out but uhh....i wanna ask to move away for the 983rd time lolol"

So one day Quillson decided to play hide and seek. I won in 2 minutes, and do you know what he did? He told me to take a shower, and then he GAVE ME A FRICKEN SHOWER!!!! The sad thing is I'm literally the only human alive who likes Quillson, and this is how he repays me :( BE MORE GRATEFUL YOU STUPID DUCK!!

Last edited:
I gave W. Link an oval clock for his birthday, he said he loved it and that he always wanted one. right in the next day I found it being sold at R-tail.

Probably the most common thing my villagers do it ask for stupid requests. I normally say yes no matter how stupid they are because I love seeing their happy little faces and I don't exactly need the money. But I drew a line in the sand when little Bam came trotting up and wanted my coelacanth in extrange for a green chair. XD

On the whole I let it slide, not over keen tho when they give me a toilet/other rubbish in exchange for a rare.
Since I had a move in, in front of the bridge between dock & R-Tail, I've used a combo of patterns & plot reset to stop similar happening.
They sometimes offer a low price for something in my pocket, they can offer full price, but I'm on bell boom so its 20% less than what I could get with Reese - in these cases it depends on how I feel at the time - if I let them have what they want, the game seems to reward me later in the same game load - hmmm, well maybe, it sort of feels like that. Quid quo pro.

Hsn97: But I drew a line in the sand when little Bam came trotting up and wanted my coelacanth in extrange for a green chair. XD Yes I too say no.

Last edited:
cQXMJlr.jpg
Yeah,say you're just planting some trees or digging up some fossils and in the background you hear that "flip" sound.....you know....that clothes-changing flip sound?All I know for sure is that I gave Henry a beatnik tee for his birthday a couple of months ago and now I have four frickin' frogs wearing that very same shirt.They look like cast members of the old PBS show "Zoom".

rodney comes into my town uninvited and starts spreading his UGLY SHIRT like a virus to my other villagers, including olaf, who already comes with the perfect outfit. hate him.

move away, even though i talked to them every day and did everything for them

Always ask me to do something for them. Whether it's a trade for junk or to buy their junk...get them some really hard to get fish/bug, fruit, delivery, what have you.

Seriously I cannot have a normal conversation with them. For the longest time it has always been request after request.

Always ask me to do something for them. Whether it's a trade for junk or to buy their junk...get them some really hard to get fish/bug, fruit, delivery, what have you.

Seriously I cannot have a normal conversation with them. For the longest time it has always been request after request.

That's how I feel.
There's no "Hi Jon, how are YOU doing? What can *I* do for YOU?"

It's all 'Why don't you head on out, and get me a cherry!'

I'm busy digging up all the flowers you dumped. :D

I don't really like it when they forcefully give me an item after I've said I don't want it. I don't mind doing chores (that's Animal Crossing) but it always happens when I'm busy and my inventory only has one free spot.

Back