Things villagers have done that made you mad.

SoraDeathEater

Sora Miura
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7297-4636-2109
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
What has a villager done to you that really made you mad?

Share yours!

Today Hippeux pinged saying he wanted to move. I was beyond happy since I was wanting him to FINALLY leave! So I tell him ?Ok bye!? Then he says ?Oh? You?re not going to stop me? Well then I guess we need to build up our friendship more so you can miss me.? like: NOOOOOOO LEAVE!!!! >.> So now I?m stuck with him longer.. ugh.

That sucks big time ;-; didn't know they could do that. :s

I remember in my GameCube town, Jane made Pudge upset, so I just started hitting her with a net. It was funny.

I remember in my GameCube town, Jane made Pudge upset, so I just started hitting her with a net. It was funny.
Ha! Jane was at odds with everyone in my Gamecube town, so I was always hitting her with a net for something. I remember wanting her rainbow shirt so bad and she would never give it up lol.

Jacques has been a real pain in the *** in my current town. First he sold me a counterfeit painting for nearly 8000 bells, then he suggested Midge take a swim in the museum shark tank. He happily took a toilet from Peanut while refusing or getting rid of any furniture I give him that would actually look good in his house. He's also steadfastly refused to give me ANY pwp requests while I've gotten them from everyone else in town.

Jacques has been a real pain in the *** in my current town. ... then he suggested Midge take a swim in the museum shark tank.

omg what? I thought smug villagers were supposed to be nice to pretty much every other personality type? Not that I'm doubting you, I'm just baffled - didn't know smugs had that in 'em. Especially to a normal - what could she have said?

omg what? I thought smug villagers were supposed to be nice to pretty much every other personality type? Not that I'm doubting you, I'm just baffled - didn't know smugs had that in 'em. Especially to a normal - what could she have said?

It was one of their conversations that I caught. They were talking about fun things to do with friends. Jacques said visiting the aquarium at the museum was a good idea and went on detailing that first they would visit the room with the small fish, then the room with the colorful fish - to which Midge expressed delight - lastly Jacques said that a swim in the shark tank would be the perfect end to the day and Midge was a bit upset at that suggestion. I mean, carry on with your own death wish,Jacques, but don't drag my friends into it lol. Jacques hasn't quite fit the popular smug pattern in my town. Curlos in my deleted town was the same way - he had slightly rude things to say about everyone. I thought smug villagers were supposed to be conceited and rude based on my experience with Curlos and was surprised to read guides that said they are supposed to be nice. Other than that, my snooty and uchi in this town get along with everyone according to the conversations which I've caught. Which I'm more baffled by lol.

I sent Portia a shirt and she mailed me back, "The size is a little... well, you and I are on different paths in life."

-.-

Since the advent of Amiibo, they're only snotty to me ONCE!...Edit: Well, that's not always true. It depends upon the varmint in question. A few months ago, O'hare gave Mayor Sweetpea some serious static and I let him slide. Other Mayors weren't so lenient with Elvis and Limberg.

Last edited:
I HATE !! when they ping you to move and then they decide to stay !! lmao that's why I always talk to my hated villagers and do their requests no matter what so then when they DO decide to move they really DO leave hahaha

This isn't any ONE villager in particular but when they ping you just to TELL you something or like ask your OPINION on something.. that gets me heated i just want a PWP is that too much to ask ?? lmao

Never giving me pwps lol. But yeah idk I don't like the uchi personality at all (only keep em bc pwps yes) and since they call you awkward and stuff.. like bruh. Obviously I don't take it personally but their are just annoying so just waiting for my picnic blanket then they are out

Pashmina once asked me to pick her a fruit because she was so hungry. So naturally, I went and picked her an apple. Do you know what she gives me to thank me? An orange. That she had the whole time. I love Pashmina, so I found it more funny than anything.

I'm trying to plan out paths etc and flower patches in my town and I placed patterns down where I didn't want villagers to move, I thought I'd got all the spots but I didn't and rocket moved in smack bang in front of the town hall, can't wait to get rid and block off the space to prevent it happening again.

After clearing my inventory of useless shirts, I'll be pinged and another useless shirt will be dumped on me, making it so I have to go back inside my house and put it in the trash.

Then it happens again.

It's a vicious cycle. :(

They KNOW I don't want the shirt, as even after I've emphatically stated that I DON'T WANT IT, well... in the words of Teddy "It's gonna be a hassle for me to return it, so I'm going to have to INSIST you KEEP it!"

:-/

Last edited:
After clearing my inventory of useless shirts, I'll be pinged and another useless shirt will be dumped on me, making it so I have to go back inside my house and put it in the trash.

Then it happens again.

It's a vicious cycle. :(

They KNOW I don't want the shirt, as even after I've emphatically stated that I DON'T WANT IT, well... in the words of Teddy "It's gonna be a hassle for me to return it, so I'm going to have to INSIST you KEEP it!"

:-/

Thanks, Jon, you took the words right out of my keyboard.

Not ping to move out. *cough Monty and Dotty *cough

tell me the dumbest things whenever i'm trying to get a pwp from them. no one cares what the flowers called you, bluebear, just give me the stupid pwp already

I sent Portia a shirt and she mailed me back, "The size is a little... well, you and I are on different paths in life."

-.-

gotta love Portia lol

but I'm still salty about that one time I sold Kiki my dice tank for a really cheap price and then the next day she was selling it in retail for a price higher than the one I sold it to her for

Today Hippeux pinged saying he wanted to move. I was beyond happy since I was wanting him to FINALLY leave! So I tell him ?Ok bye!? Then he says ?Oh? You?re not going to stop me? Well then I guess we need to build up our friendship more so you can miss me.? like: NOOOOOOO LEAVE!!!! >.> So now I?m stuck with him longer.. ugh.

literally the same thing but with Tangy. This was back when I first got the game so I didn't realize that could happen and that I could just quit without saving and she'd still want to move haha.. x_x I'd been waiting for her to leave for sooo long, I already hated her and she moved literally right next to my house which just made it worse so I was like irrationally annoyed when she changed her mind about leaving.

It also bothers me when I give them clothes/furniture and they don't use them lol I gradually saved up 5 tiger shirts to mail to Boots because that usually guarantees they'll wear it, but he didn't and now he just has a tiger shirt in his house. >:T

Anyone who's known me for a while may know that Anhka once moved on top of special stumps, blue roses, and pink tulips. I was so livid that I reset the town.

A more mild case was me planting a purple rose while a villager was doing that thinking emote. Turns out, they were doing that because they were about to plant a flower. I planted mine, and then they immediately planted theirs in the exact same spot, overwriting my hybrid. I didn't even know that was possible until it happened. </3

Back