do you still do a villager's requests even after you've maxed them out?

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
i rarely do, i only do so if they give out the materials i want (only wood, for now) i'd never use a request card on them though, i'd feel like that would be a waste to do.
if my campers got to level 20, i probably would still do requests for them.

Yeah, I like to collect the materials so I still work on them and do stuff for them, plus you get bells each time also so I don't want to miss out on those. Same as you, I'd never do any additional requests as it'd be kind of pointless IMO, only time I use request cards is when I need more of their stuff or I'm trying to raise the friendship so I can invite them over. =D

I?ve heard the higher level players still do the requests because you get material from them - and sometimes ?bonus?. Every extra material helps!

I know I did multiple requests for Tex when he was maxed out just to get more cotton. :)

Yes, I still do them because they give me bells, and supplies. Every little bit helps.

nope, unless they have materials I need. I'm working on maxing out all of the villagers at my campsite right now, and since I'm still kinda new I've only maxed them to level 7 lol

Only if I really need their materials. Otherwise I save the items for villagers who can still level up

Yeah, for the materials. I always collect a stockpile of 6-8 of every single item each day after finishing quests so I always have the stuff they ask for already on hand.

Last edited:
I don't have anyone to 20 yet, so I definitely still do them all. Once there is no furniture at all that I want to make, all marketplace items have been purchased, and the camper is fully expanded, then I will probably stop. Fulfilling the requests gives lots of money and you can sell any extra materials, so I wouldn't stop until I need nothing.

If I max them out at my campsite, then I move them out. But I still do requests for them if I come across them on the map. I tend to keep the types at my campsite that I need the essence of... right now, I'm working on building back up my sporty essence so I can build the pool. ��

I don't do requests for them if their level is maxed, as I prefer to save my items for campers that will give me some experience. Once I have more amenities and level 20 campers this may change. :)

Always. Even for steel. If you think about it this way... Each animal had a special furniture request which needs 150 or so of a resource so even though you're sitting on 500 steel that's only enough for 3 steel special requests. Plus the extra money is always handy and candy canes too.
I've been crafting holiday furniture up just in case some items become tradable in the future. (Even though it's probable they'll be back again next year)

Back